• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    It was in a professional capacity so I'll let them out themselves if they choose.

I showed up on a run.

INGOr: ...are you on INGO?
    Me: Yes.
    INGOr: Are you...

I suspect the fedora outed me. Technically not a fedora, but my nicest straw, a Stetson Stratoliner. If I'd known I was going to meet someone from the forums, I'd have worn a nicer suit. I was slumming it for the weekend in just a sport coat. At least I had a Hermes tie. I'd hate to be thought of as a complete heathen.:):

(Indiucky, I know you're going to Google the tie. Don't hate. :P)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm positive it was the fur, whiskers and twitchy nose that gave you away. The hat was just icing on the cake.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I picture you with this music playing everywhere you show up...

[video=youtube;IgzAmZhTN-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgzAmZhTN-Q[/video]

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Hate??? Never....Mock your big city yuppie Elvis wannabe wardrobe???? Oh yeah...Looks like some hilljack done got above his raising...

[video=youtube;Uk5uwYp5EKk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk5uwYp5EKk[/video]

For those of you have never seen BBI getting ready for a night on the town here is a clip....

And why would you want a Herpes tie???? You're not in vice?????:)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It was in a professional capacity so I'll let them out themselves if they choose.

I showed up on a run.

INGOr: ...are you on INGO?
    INGOr: Are you...

I suspect the fedora outed me. Technically not a fedora, but my nicest straw, a Stetson Stratoliner. If I'd known I was going to meet someone from the forums, I'd have worn a nicer suit. I was slumming it for the weekend in just a sport coat. At least I had a Hermes tie. I'd hate to be thought of as a complete heathen.:):

Yes, it was the hat! If I had known I'd run into you, I'd have at least put my contacts in.

Business as usual this morning, thank you to you and IMPD for all you did.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I never meet INGO people in the wild. In fact, I sometimes ask people if they are on INGO, and they ask me "what is INGO?"

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I was in an ACE hardware store a couple weeks back, and I was wearing one of my INGO t-shirts but had forgotten I was wearing it, was focused on the stuff I was trying to find in the store. I happened to be OCing that day because it was hot outside. Then the employee I was talking to about plumbing parts rather suddenly changed the subject and asks, "what's your user name"? I looked up with a bit of the deer-in-the-headlights reaction, it just didn't register at first. Then I remembered about the t-shirt. I laughed out loud, slightly embarrassed and slightly more annoyed at myself for my sluggish reaction. I told him who I was and he told me who he was. I mentioned that I am usually fairly active on the site but a little bit slower the last few months due to the house buying thing. Turns out he's an infrequent poster. But still nice making those connections out there while going about the daily routine.

There are more INGOers out there than meet the eye!

Last edited:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    for a little more INGO sightings. The incident last night, help in the form of ANOTHER INOG'r led to the best conclusion we could hope for. So there was actually 3 INGO'ers in one spot last night, and I was the only one who knew about all of us.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    for a little more INGO sightings. The incident last night, help in the form of ANOTHER INOG'r led to the best conclusion we could hope for. So there was actually 3 INGO'ers in one spot last night, and I was the only one who knew about all of us.
    3? wow... that is about a gaggle of INGOers.

Top Bottom