• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I've been doing Suduko puzzles since 2009. They were in the back of the free magazines I'd get from the Pilot truck stops. I was board so I taught myself how to do them.

I spend a few hours a standing around at work waiting for my trailer to empty. We can't have any electronics with us so magazines and the like at a great time killer. I can do a book of about 200 Suduko puzzles in about 3 weeks. I really enjoy the hard and extreme ones. Brain Games puts out an awesome pocket book.

Do you enjoy Suduko? What's your favorite publisher (I can't use electeonic devices)? Do you like the additional problems some of the puzzles use? Such as the diagonal shaded lines or the odd shaped boxes.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Hi Bigtanker. I don't play but my wife is addicted. She just doesn't like electronic Suduko. We just stopped into Half Priced Books and found a circular Suduko book that she is going to try. I think the last book she finished was "Evil, Nasty, Black Belt Suduko Puzzles." It's funny though sometimes she will find an advanced book easy and intermediate puzzles harder to solve. Going to tell about your Brain Games find.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Hi Bigtanker. I don't play but my wife is addicted. She just doesn't like electronic Suduko. We just stopped into Half Priced Books and found a circular Suduko book that she is going to try. I think the last book she finished was "Evil, Nasty, Black Belt Suduko Puzzles." It's funny though sometimes she will find an advanced book easy and intermediate puzzles harder to solve. Going to tell about your Brain Games find.

The only place I've found the brain games book is at Kohl's.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    SCORE!!

Just found these wire-bound book on Amazon. Ordered 2 of them!

owCeY0m.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I play one when I run across it in a newspaper or magazine. I also hate the electronic/phone ones; there's just no convenient way I've seen to do the input. The worst variation I've seen is the 4x4x4. It just sucks the fun out of it.

Sudoku was originally invented by an architect named Howard Garns in Connersville back in the 70s, and first published as "Number Place".

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I play one when I run across it in a newspaper or magazine. I also hate the electronic/phone ones; there's just no convenient way I've seen to do the input. The worst variation I've seen is the 4x4x4. It just sucks the fun out of it.

Sudoku was originally invented by an architect named Howard Garns in Connersville back in the 70s, and first published as "Number Place".

I tried that 4x4x4 once. Never again. That was insane. I think I filled in 7 numbers.

It's the devil!

16x16-350.gif

Top Bottom