Impromptu meet up. Carmel, Westfield, Hamilton county...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Planning and organization level: just thought of it 5 minutes ago.

Formality/dress code: I just mowed, not changing.

Activities planned: I'm starting a fire in the fire pit to cook some Italian sausage, and hang out in the back yard. Gas grill is available for use also....otherwise byo food, yard jarts, beverages...

Kidding aside (not that the above isn't accurate), anyone in the Carmel, Westfield, hamilton county area want to come hang out, meet other ingo members in my backyard and chat it up feell free to PM me I'll send you my address.

This is about as impromptu as it gets but lately I've noticed a lot of Hamilton county INGO members and I've not met many of them.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Kut, you were one of the guys I was thinking about when I said I haven't met several people from Carmel. Some day. And yes, we should do a Ham. Co. meetup.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I would travel from Marion county to come hang out, but we're going to symphony on the prairie tonight. Next time!

Let it be written on this 29th day of July, in the year 2017, that a Carmel/Westfield resident (I live on the boarder so the "carmel" nature of the joke works) proposed a rather redneck offering and was turned down by a Marion county resident because of a previous engagement that involves the highest of cultural benchmarks, the symphony.

I'm having a lot of fun with this. I appreciate the reply jagee!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Let it be written on this 29th day of July, in the year 2017, that a Carmel/Westfield resident (I live on the boarder so the "carmel" nature of the joke works) proposed a rather redneck offering and was turned down by a Marion county resident because of a previous engagement that involves the highest of cultural benchmarks, the symphony.

I'm having a lot of fun with this. I appreciate the reply jagee!

Yeah, but the band is Big Bad Voodoo Daddy...not your typical night at the symphony. :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Doc I just came down from up your way after picking up a piece of equip. from another INGO member. I tore through Carmel expecting to be pulled over by Kut and properly Curb stomped but alas........No Kut in the rear veiws.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Doc I just came down from up your way after picking up a piece of equip. from another INGO member. I tore through Carmel expecting to be pulled over by Kut and properly Curb stomped but alas........No Kut in the rear veiws.

Ha, this shows he is not well respected by his colleagues or didn't know you were coming through town because you know he would have briefed the guys working to look out for you.
    Maybe the guys didn't recognize you from the only photo he had to show them.... you DO look different when you aren't feeding a unicorn an ice cream (or whatever that pic was). :-)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I played basketball with them backstage once. Cool guys

Wow, very cool! While you are still very much welcome, anyone that cool would stick out like a sore thumb at my house.

wowhEeX.jpg

N0HG9w5.jpg

lWWaT97.jpg

Ok, finally got pics from imgur figured out.

I'm hanging out here for a while.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Neat idea and offer. If I lived closer (and had seen this at the appropriate time....:D ) this would have been a good day to take you up on your invitation.

Top Bottom