• ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Glad I'm a child of the '60s.
    Herb, RJS 18-875, FF40, Rorer 714s, Plasidils, Turkish hash, Red, Gold, and Chocolate bud, Jamaican, mex, Maui, LSD,... you know... the tame stuff by today's standards. Heroin, coke, Tai stick, THC, etc, etc,.... Go ask Alice
    Oh, I'm sure I've forgotten a few goodies.
    The new drugs are really screwed up for sure.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    Herb, RJS 18-875, FF40, Rorer 714s, Plasidils, Turkish hash, Red, Gold, and Chocolate bud, Jamaican, mex, Maui, LSD,... you know... the tame stuff by today's standards. Heroin, coke, Tai stick, THC, etc, etc,.... Go ask Alice

Tai stick, is that the stuff tied to a stick?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Flash backs.........:runaway:

It would seem the new designer drugs are "Designed" to ruin you. Take your soul. This is all very obvious if one just looks. They are comprised of poisons. Why would anyone choose to put this crap in their body. Being a child of Aquarius I realize how the party mind works. This is not a party thing. This is suicide slow and drawn out.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Meth has been around for a very long time. Just not every idiot was making it in their backyard in the 60's.

This was the drug of choice with a small crowd of extreme individuals when I was very young. Many wore club logo's on their black leather and wanted to be up for days. It was not wide spread bathtub poison. I never partook but saw/knew some who did.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Meth has been around for a very long time. Just not every idiot was making it in their backyard in the 60's.

It was a bath tub manufacture process back in the late 60s.
    I never tried the stuff. It was an easy decision after one looked at the Chrystal meth users even back then.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Ah yeah... Rorer 714s... "disco biscuits" or "stumble biscuits"... :):

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    They should show the pics of meth users to students but that would probably be deemed cruel.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    They should show the pics of meth users to students but that would probably be deemed cruel.

I don't know if it was here on INGO but I saw a link to just this very thing. A local (somewhere) law enforcement officer posted a series of booking photos of various members of the area and show their fall under the spell of meth photographically. It was pretty graphic how quickly people denegenerated into a shell of their former selves once meth got hold of them!

Top Bottom