• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    This sucks. My 12 year old chihuahua/pomeranian mix took a bad turn this morning. I had to take him in. He isn't hurting anymore.

Leo was the frist dog that I bought for myself. He was everything I could have wanted. Smart, fun and a great watch dog. He learned all the tricks early on and was still doing some of them right before bed last night. He could sing with the best of them.

I'm really going to miss my buddy.

T1itV0X.jpg

Last edited:

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    :( Sorry
    We have a 13 yr old pit that is really aging. i may have to face the same hard decision. Seems like just a few years ago that they were puppies, doesn't it?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sorry to hear this and my heart goes out to you and your family.

Dog owners know that dogs are members of the family; not everyone understand that, but the grief we suffer when we lose a pet is real.

We lost our Maltese to cancer 24 months ago and our Akita to a degenerative neurological disease 16 months ago. Adopted a rescue dog last fall and then an Australian Shepard about 2 months ago. Still miss the old ones but its nice to have noise back in the house.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Sorry to hear this and my heart goes out to you and your family.

Dog owners know that dogs are members of the family; not everyone understand that, but the grief we suffer when we lose a pet is real.

We lost our Maltese to cancer 24 months ago and our Akita to a degenerative neurological disease 16 months ago. Adopted a rescue dog last fall and then an Australian Shepard about 2 months ago. Still miss the old ones but its nice to have noise back in the house.

The quite when I just got home was deafening. Usually when my key hit the door knob, the barking would commence from right in the other side of the door. I knew he wasn't there but I still expected to hear him. This is going to suck for a while.

Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I was just going through my pictures and found this video from a few months ago. He was so full of life.

[video=youtube_share;E6XBGe3CJ1M]http://youtu.be/E6XBGe3CJ1M[/video]

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    sorry you had to go throught that. I had to put my cat of 19 years down last year. I guess i kind of always figured he would die peacefully in his sleep, having to make the choice of putting him down really tore me up.

Top Bottom