I'm Now Officially a Racist Bigot! WOOT!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Yes, I was called such on FB while trying to get a teenage homeschooler (supposedly on a debate team) to defend her position of how she can see many similarities between Trump and Hitler. I was conversing with her mom, who, after failing to defend her daughter's position and not allowing her daughter to do so, blocked me. No great loss, and now I have instant street cred here.

The thread started over how HORRIBLE it was that we are on the bring of nuclear annihilation and Nazi takeover because of Trump warning NK and not nuking far right nutjobs. All from people who have no sense of history. I swear FB is making me into a troll.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Hitler won the popular vote.

ETA:
    Upon reflection, purple may be necessary.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Too bad Germany didn't have an electoral college........

Anywho....... OP it doesn't take anything to get placed there...... So much so that modern politics is equivalent to the boy who cried wolf x1000 or chicken little if you prefer. There is just no meaning anymore.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yes, I was called such on FB while trying to get a teenage homeschooler (supposedly on a debate team) to defend her position of how she can see many similarities between Trump and Hitler. I was conversing with her mom, who, after failing to defend her daughter's position and not allowing her daughter to do so, blocked me. No great loss, and now I have instant street cred here.

The thread started over how HORRIBLE it was that we are on the bring of nuclear annihilation and Nazi takeover because of Trump warning NK and not nuking far right nutjobs. All from people who have no sense of history. I swear FB is making me into a troll.

Wow.
    Cause we've NEVER been threatened by nukes.
    All these people act like stuff like this has NEVER happened before.
    (Not you Spencer.... the woman and kid)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

You should have been there the day I made a statement in a leadership class that Hitler was a better leader than Hillary could ever hope to be; there was slush all over the room before the instructor called class off early!!

(No I didn't say he was a great man or anything like that, I was talking about how he was able to come from relative obscurity to almost dominating the world in a short period of time.)

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    This. What is the point in arguing politics online with a teenage girl?
    I wasn't. The mom mentioned what her daughter said and I encouraged her or her mom to defend their position. The mom bragged how her daughter was on a home school debate team, and I gave them both an opportunity to practice. They declined.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Interesting to see it brought to light that not all homeschoolers are so far to the right as to make the average John Bircher look like a leftist.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Welcome to the party. We have RBSH meetings every Wednesday at whatever raunchy diner we can find for the week. If they objectify women and have a Confederate flag hanging, even better.

I'll get a badge and ID card printed up for you.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Now you have me laughing as I contemplate how history may have gone with a drunken Hitler!

Think about it... a couple of brews and girls for Der Fuhrer, and the course of history could have been vastly different! I'm always amazed at how such little things could have changed the world, like:
    -if hitler got into art school
    -if the he had been shot by the British soldier
    -if a suitcase bomb hadn't been moved

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Think about it... a couple of brews and girls for Der Fuhrer, and the course of history could have been vastly different! I'm always amazed at how such little things could have changed the world, like:
    -if hitler got into art school
    -if the he had been shot by the British soldier
    -if a suitcase bomb hadn't been moved

It is amazing how many times that by all rights that man should have been killed between his youth and the time he actually died. I think we are close enough together regarding our faith-based worldviews to suppose that the 'other team' gave him a whole lot of support.

Top Bottom