• Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Science!

New-study-says-drinking-beer-leads-to-mental-clarity - Story

Seventy volunteers between the ages of 19 and 32 were given both alcohol-free and regular beer before taking a series of tests. The experiment showed volunteers performing better on a word problem test after drinking a pint of beer than they did after drinking the non-alcoholic drinks. The researchers did note, however, concentration and memory issues were apparent during other skill tests.

Excuse me, I am going to go science the $#!+ out of this crossword puzzle I had trouble with...

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I can attest to there is a sweet spot for alcohol consumption and bowling better. Also dancing. And public singing. And maybe mechanical bull riding.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    homer-simpson-duff-beer.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    So to science further...

If one were wanting to bring on this "clarity" in a faster, more efficient manner, from a purely scientific stand point of course, one could postulate that tequila>beer.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    So to science further...

If one were wanting to bring on this "clarity" in a faster, more efficient manner, from a purely scientific stand point of course, one could postulate that tequila>beer.

Having had some experience with tequila, I expect that a study would reveal that while tequila gets you to the point of clarity much faster than beer, the duration of that clarity is probably measured in seconds. After that, you rapidly approach the point of, of...hmmmm. I don't remember.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I can attest to there is a sweet spot for alcohol consumption and bowling better. Also dancing. And public singing. And maybe mechanical bull riding.
    On the singing, I have never seen the downhill side of that. The more I drink, the better I sing.
    I have also found that not only do I think I get better looking, so do most of the womenfolk and I can tell they, oh so horny for me.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom