• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I found this pretty interesting, Comey is (regardless of what one thinks a pretty solid conservative). He's apparently not hurting for money, as he's donating his entire $100K salary to university students that came from foster care. Good for him.

Ex-FBI director James Comey — whose recent resume includes shaking up the 2016 presidential election, getting fired by President Trump and becoming a political lightning rod — will teach a series of lectures at Howard University this school year.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Big POS in my opinion and should be rotting in prison along with Killary and all her flunkies!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Yep. Conservative doesn't matter. He's a traitor

Not quite sure what makes him conservative? Could someone clue me in? In my own minds eye, a true conservative would of brought Killary up on multiple charges!

As far as Howard U needing a center/power forward why not get Michael Robinson(aka mochelle obummer). I believe she, i mean he, could probably play better b-ball.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Not quite sure what makes him conservative? Could someone clue me in? In my own minds eye, a true conservative would of brought Killary up on multiple charges!

As far as Howard U needing a center/power forward why not get Michael Robinson(aka mochelle obummer). I believe she, i mean he, could probably play better b-ball.

I don't want true conservatives to be political nor do I want only conservatives to be the only ones who can see the law has been broken and impartial enforce it. I want ALL Americans regardless of political leaning to do that. Comey didn't do that. No I don't think comey is a conservative though. I think he's a Democrat and right now the democrats are usurping the law and intentionaly doing it for political reasons.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    He is a failure, he let his entire country down.

Depends on perspective.

As FBI Director and trusted public servant: abject failure and probably guilty of multiple serious crimes.

However, he did exactly what his real job was: protect the democrat front runner from righteous prosecution and conviction. In that he was successful.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Depends on perspective.

As FBI Director and trusted public servant: abject failure and probably guilty of multiple serious crimes.

However, he did exactly what his real job was: protect the democrat front runner from righteous prosecution and conviction. In that he was successful.

Bingo

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    On the flip side Donald J. Trump is our president, Sheriff Joe just got pardoned, trader Comey got fired, and CNN is ****ting itself, I would say we are doing ok.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    On the flip side Donald J. Trump is our president, Sheriff Joe just got pardoned, trader Comey got fired, and CNN is ****ting itself, I would say we are doing ok.

It's been a good day...The shop just sold an AK....

Damn it feels good to be Trumpster....:)

I saw someone posted that if Trump went to Texas, held his arms to the gulf coast and stopped the hurricane, the headlines the next day would be "Trump causes drought in Texas...."

Top Bottom