Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 153 of 643 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 6428

User Info Menu

So. I've been off work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Going back tonight.
    Earlier I was thinking, wow, I haven't had a migraine in a week or so. Maybe the new medicine is working.

Never ever question things.

Now I have a migraine, right before work. Ugh.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

What did you do to trigger it??

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gunbunnies View Post
    So did anyone else notice the INGO emails of what is being posted on the forum threads... I received one the other day...
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/s...ewsletter.html
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post

What did you do to trigger it??
    Existed.

Maybe it was only getting 5 hours sleep.
    I got to bed late. Then I was supposed to get up early to go to Elementary Schools in Schererville to do Flag Education with the Legion.
    But then my Dad misremembered the time, so I didn't have time to get showered and ready, so I got up for nothing.

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

Actaeon - act'-tee-on

User Info Menu

RDA Pushes New Tax; Punts on Six Figure Bonus for Director
    RDA Pushes New Tax; Punts on Six Figure Bonus for Director

my comment on their facebook page
    Everyone wants more government. Remember, this is why taxes are high. Next time your neighbor says, "I wish the government would (fill in the blank)... punch them.

Actaeon - act'-tee-on

User Info Menu

1% food/beverage tax. Hum... where have i heard of that before?? Ah yes in chiraq!!!

Did you read in the article how they discusses stuff via email even though indiana law says all discussions must be at public meetings.

Tar and feather is old school.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

But tar and feathering might be fun... maybe we could be ECO and honey and feather... Might bring more rodents in for the clean up though...

User Info Menu

Hum.... hum... must refrain from posting what i really eant to do.... hum.... hum... no gb not honey. I like honey n dont want to see it wasted like that.

User Info Menu

Good night all.

The member formerly known as blue falcon.
    To avoid misunderstandings.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Found the history interesting as well as the tour. Fired blue falcon's hand thumper with +P. Whew!

Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299