• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Title says it all......Down a couple of pounds......I was an over two liter a day guy (as anyone who has been in the shop knows....)

I found this thing called water....It comes right out of the tap and is dirt cheap.....

Sleep has gotten better, bladder is gladder, mouth lost it's "coating" for lack of a better word, and within two days of stopping my clothes felt better even though I had lost no weight....It was like I deflated....

Just thought I would share....

Cold soft drinks still in the fridge here for INGOer's who make it down to the shop.....

Anyone have a clue as to how much weight loss I can expect????

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Good for you !!!!!

I need to stop SWEET TEA !!!!!

I am ADDICTED !!!!!

Good luck, keep up the good work .....

And, if you didn't notice, congrats on 12,000 !!!!!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If you were still in your 20's, Id guess you'd lose quite a bit. You're getting kind of long in the tooth now though. :)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I need to stop SWEET TEA !!!!!

I am ADDICTED !!!!!

Good luck, keep up the good work .....

And, if you didn't notice, congrats on 12,000 !!!!!

One step at a time, but:

15203151_10209809776495508_5451829031712204524_n.jpg

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Cutting 3500 calories a week loses one lb. See how many calories are in that 2 liter and multiply by 7 then divide byt that 3500.

Should get you close.

Title says it all......Down a couple of pounds......I was an over two liter a day guy (as anyone who has been in the shop knows....)

I found this thing called water....It comes right out of the tap and is dirt cheap.....

Sleep has gotten better, bladder is gladder, mouth lost it's "coating" for lack of a better word, and within two days of stopping my clothes felt better even though I had lost no weight....It was like I deflated....

Just thought I would share....

Cold soft drinks still in the fridge here for INGOer's who make it down to the shop.....

Anyone have a clue as to how much weight loss I can expect????

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I gave up soda more than a year ago, and gave up sweet tea a couple months ago......

Been hitting the water pretty hard and a little bit of Mio. Also been drinking Gatorade for something sweet here and there.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I gave up soda more than a year ago, and gave up sweet tea a couple months ago......

Been hitting the water pretty hard and a little bit of Mio. Also been drinking Gatorade for something sweet here and there.

I had one Gatorade last week and it was like a blast of flavor....I am going to go that route when I get the crave...I think it's the "frosty blue" or something like that....

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    It's been 18 months for me. I sure don't miss it. Water, coffee and calorie free tea. I still have a beer wvery now and then.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I had one Gatorade last week and it was like a blast of flavor....I am going to go that route when I get the crave...I think it's the "frosty blue" or something like that....

I dont drink but maybe a can or so every couple days. I actually prefer MIO flavor enhancers. Just a small bit goes a long way.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Gatorade or soda.....doesn't matter. It's simple carbs regardless. That crap goes straight to fat unless you're burning the furnace hot.

If you really want a soda, have a soda. Don't substitute with something that is just as bad regarding calories and sugar.

Good for you cutting soda out in general man. Simple carbs are seriously what keeps America fat. The more you learn about nutrition, the easier it is to not be fat.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'll brace for the yuppy jokes, but there's a lot of flavored no or very low calorie teas. Teavana sells loose tea, and they usually have last seasons stuff on clearance really cheap.

Strawberry Slender Pu-Erh® Tea | Teavana for example.

Get you a starter kit: Teavana Starter Kit: Chai Orange | Teavana

(You'll get $10 off at the store if you give them something you tell them is your email address) and you're set. It's hillbilly proof. Put a few scoops of tea leaves in the pot, pour your cup of hot water in, let it sit. Then set the pot on top of your cup and it'll automatically strain the tea into your cup. Set the pot aside for later use. Clean and put new tea in after a few cups.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Cutting 3500 calories a week loses one lb. See how many calories are in that 2 liter and multiply by 7 then divide byt that 3500.

See now he is going to have to take off his shoes.

I dont drink but maybe a can or so every couple days. I actually prefer MIO flavor enhancers. Just a small bit goes a long way.

Me too. I like the Chrystal Light style mixes but make them half strength or less. One packet makes a half gallon and I use an oversized gallon jug.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I was doing pretty well with focusing on cutting the sugars through Mid-August and then somehow managed to fall back on bad habits. I've been able to feel the difference the past few weeks. That's the best motivation for getting back on track I've found. Got back into 90% water for fluid intake and using tea w/lemon for a flavor kick and I'm feeling much better.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I gave up pop many years ago. I will have maybe 8-10 over the course of a year now. Like a mexican coke at the mex place if I don't have my usual negro modelo or a dos equis amber.

Top Bottom