Quote Originally Posted by chezuki View Post
    I’ll just leave this here...
    Thanks Denny...
    2006 Mustang for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Get outta my damn yard.......
    Quote Originally Posted by db1959 View Post
    The wind likes to blow my balls around.
    I will not give, not one more inch. No more compromise. From my cold dead hands.

GOA Member

One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. --Thomas Jefferson

A HAM with a radio, and nothing to say.

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

That's exactly why I finally quit.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

Yep! My folks and just about all of my aunts and uncles were heavy smokers (most were heavy drinkers too). All of them had COPD and most spend their last days dragging a O2 bottle around with them. I have 4 left out of 26. That is not counting spouses. There is only 1 spouse left. I have held the hand of more then one person struggling to take there last breath. Yeah, I know, I am a buzz kill too.

Every time I see a kid with a cigarette hanging out of their mouth I want to shake them and say wake the f**k up! That s**t ain't worth it.

Carry on....

User Info Menu

Everything dies, it's how we live that matters. If you don't want to smoke, don't, I'm as interesting in hearing preachy busybodies on that topic as I am on veganism or some PETA PITA. Yes, I know I'll never be as old as some of the books I read...according to the news no one is or probably ever will be.

I have a host of pipes that when I smoke them it's usually in my library reading a book...with a fire in the winter. My favorites are a calabash and a couple of nicely carved meerschaum that I picked up in Turkey. One is a dragon claw holding a smooth bowl and the other is a Viking head with an eagle helm and scale eye patch; there's a lot of free standing carving, very intricate work and signed by the artists. I like a good aromatic tobacco.

For cigars I like Arturo Fuentes but like anything I can find in natural wrappers.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

User Info Menu

I enjoyed a Gurkha Beauty yesterday.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Everything dies, it's how we live that matters. If you don't want to smoke, don't, I'm as interesting in hearing preachy busybodies on that topic as I am on veganism or some PETA PITA. Yes, I know I'll never be as old as some of the books I read...according to the news no one is or probably ever will be.

I have a host of pipes that when I smoke them it's usually in my library reading a book...with a fire in the winter. My favorites are a calabash and a couple of nicely carved meerschaum that I picked up in Turkey. One is a dragon claw holding a smooth bowl and the other is a Viking head with an eagle helm and scale eye patch; there's a lot of free standing carving, very intricate work and signed by the artists. I like a good aromatic tobacco.

For cigars I like Arturo Fuentes but like anything I can find in natural wrappers.
    Im going to need pics of your fancy pipes. Esp. the Viking pipe.
    WTS/WTT 9mm and 308 win reload dies.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetaljesus View Post
    Im going to need pics of your fancy pipes. Esp. the Viking pipe.
    I'll see what I can do. My photo fu seems to have died somewhere in the Hot Chicks With Guns thread...maybe too much fun was had there.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

User Info Menu

I got about 60 nice briar's and meershcam's....I tend to steer towards a blend of three or four Virginia's with a touch of cavendish...Mother in law is bringing me a box of Cubans from Argentina come November...

I give them away to buddy's as I am not a cigar man...Pipe or Cigarette is my preference...
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    I got about 60 nice briar's and meershcam's....I tend to steer towards a blend of three or four Virginia's with a touch of cavendish...Mother in law is bringing me a box of Cubans from Argentina come November...

I give them away to buddy's as I am not a cigar man...Pipe or Cigarette is my preference...
    Please tell her to only buy them from LA Casa de Habanos, or she's likely way overpaying for counterfeits. That's extremely rampant down south.

Don't ask me how I know. Sigh.

A knife is never really yours until it drinks your blood.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast