ex-CBS Lawyer Claims Harrassment by Conservatives.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Fired CBS lawyer says she's getting harassed over anti-GOP comments | Fox News

So, let's see. She doesn't care if dozens of people are killed or injured because they are probably Republican. I guess we'll just file this under: What goes around comes around.

Also, if LE should approach you possibly putting threatening posts on her book of Face I suggest starting with this:

“I posted an indefensible post in a Facebook discussion thread concerning the [STRIKE]tragic Las Vegas shooting[/STRIKE], idiotic CBS lawyer, a statement I sincerely regret. I am deeply sorry for diminishing the significance of[STRIKE] every life affected by Stephen Paddock’s terrorism last night [/STRIKE] this stupid ***** and for the pain my words have inflicted on [STRIKE]the loved ones of the victims[/STRIKE] her dumb ass. My shameful comments do not reflect the beliefs of my former employer, colleagues, family, and friends. Nor do they reflect my actual beliefs — this senseless [STRIKE]violence[/STRIKE] dolt warrants the deepest [STRIKE]empathy[/STRIKE] sympathy. [STRIKE]I understand and accept all consequences that my words have incurred,” she wrote.[/STRIKE]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don't agree with threatening her either.
    But..... maybe now she'll understand threatening is a bad thing.
    "Shoes on the other foot" and all.

But, she probably won't .

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Death threats are wrong. Pointing out and mocking her lack of employment for saying something incredibly stupid? Well this is the Internet, we do things like that here.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    If only she had some skill at keeping a low profile and being situationally aware (yes, even on social media, I would recommend situational awareness)... hmmm, seems like a lot of gun owners have those skills, but not the snowflakes.

That said, death threats and the like are well out of bounds, but as others said, having the tables turned a bit -- that is completely ok.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I've saw more about this on INGO than on the news…..if a republican had said the same thing about democrats the networks would be airing it night and day for a month at least…..always kills me when a liberal pro-choice person talks about how republicans don't care about children.

Top Bottom