• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This is a pretty big situation, so I think it deserves a thread of its own.

From aggressive overtures to sexual assault: Harvey Weinstein's accusers tell their stories

Multiple women are sharing accounts of assault and harassment by the film exec.

There's also undercover audio of him being aggressive with a woman, not taking "no" for an answer, with regards to making her watch him in the shower.

'The New Yorker' obtains audio reportedly of Weinstein sting - CNN Video

Weinstein also donates big to some political parties and nominees, some of which have finally come out and spoken against him.

You may also recall Weinstein blowing this off a few days ago, saying he's going to focus his efforts against the NRA and the President. Since then, it's gotten worse... so I doubt that'll be happening.

His company has fired him, and will be renaming in the coming days.

Donna Karan (DKNY) defended Weinstein, saying maybe the women were asking for it. Amazing.

What I hope comes out of all of this is a light being shone on the depravity in Hollywood. If this could do something to uncover the pedophile rings/theories, that would be huge.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Bill+cosby+approves+_3e9238d8948b62da3e5179e30d6790ff.jpg

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    What a pig! I do not understand why people (mostly men) do this kind of thing to other human beings. There has got to be some mental defect to allow yourself to do that. Lets face it, every thirteen year old boy figures out how to obtain the physical release, so it can't really be a physical thing.

Multiple women are sharing accounts of assault and harassment by the film exec.

Why did these women not come out with these accounts when they happened and perhaps saved others from the same or worse fate? Was the lure of money and fame just too much for their moral compass? Did the power of Hollywood crush these women's accusations to keep this dirty little secret buried?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Ashley Judd, the poor victim who chose to stay a silent victim than endanger her future. Tough spot for victims.

it'a like being blindfolded on a trail and the first person gets smacked in the face but says nothing. The next person get smacked, says nothing. Eventually someone says "there's a branch, watch out!". Then half the line says "yeah, we know." Then the other half gets pissed because they almost got hit with the branch.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    They do those things because they can, it's a part of the environment that money and power can create. Really no different than the swamp, leadership does what it wants until they get out of control and abandoned by the rest of their peers.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What a pig! I do not understand why people (mostly men) do this kind of thing to other human beings. There has got to be some mental defect to allow yourself to do that. Lets face it, every thirteen year old boy figures out how to obtain the physical release, so it can't really be a physical thing.

Why did these women not come out with these accounts when they happened and perhaps saved others from the same or worse fate? Was the lure of money and fame just too much for their moral compass? Did the power of Hollywood crush these women's accusations to keep this dirty little secret buried?

Because he had the power to ruin them and did ruin a few careers. There was a lot about this on the radio today.
    Why did the abused not come forward about Bill Cosby sooner. He was a powerful person in the entertainment industry.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ben Affleck released a statement earlier... just a bunch of "we didn't know, we need to raise women to be better" blah blah.

Rose McGowan, another actress, just called him out on Twitter... saying Ben absolutely knew and even talked to her about it.

This is all adult actors and actresses right now. Just ****ing wait until something breaks on a child actor. This may be the Hollywood implosion about to happen if enough people keep speaking out.

Recall Corey Feldman telling us about this for years... How child actors are just passed around in Hollywood.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Weinstein is flying to Europe tonight for "sex addiction rehab". Bull****.

When I think of sex addiction treatment, I think of Europe.

Dude is going to kill himself, no doubt.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Weinstein is flying to Europe tonight for "sex addiction rehab". Bull****.

When I think of sex addiction treatment, I think of Europe.

Dude is going to kill himself, no doubt.

Better than going to Thailand.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Dude is going to Amsterdam I bet he goes straight to the " top floor "

Democrats are attempting to give the $$ the pervert gave them without the press finding out about it!

BTW Europe is full of sexual freaks and prostitution is socially acceptable.
    If you go into the brothels that have multiple floors the freakiest stuff is on the top floor

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Dude is going to Amsterdam I bet he goes straight to the " top floor "

Democrats are attempting to give the $$ the pervert gave them without the press finding out about it!

BTW Europe is full of sexual freaks and prostitution is socially acceptable.
    If you go into the brothels that have multiple floors the freakiest stuff is on the top floor

"...So you hear," right?

Last edited:

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$. Hillary & the rest of the hypocrites are speaking out only because he got caught. That always the only reason 'they speak out'.

For the women, (who are now super wealthy), he had control over their careers and their greed and $$$$$$ trumps everything. Now that they are super wealthy they can 'speak out'. What about all the other women who didn't become super wealthy and had their careers ruined.

There should be a picture of him for what a creep looks like.

Sleep well, all the people who looked the other way for $$$$$$$ and allowed this to continue.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$. Hillary & the rest of the hypocrites are speaking out only because he got caught. That always the only reason 'they speak out'.

For the women, (who are now super wealthy), he had control over their careers and their greed and $$$$$$ trumps everything. Now that they are super wealthy they can 'speak out'. What about all the other women who didn't become super wealthy and had their careers ruined.

There should be a picture of him for what a creep looks like.

Sleep well, all the people who looked the other way for $$$$$$$ and allowed this to continue.

Always follow the money. Always.

Top Bottom