Since when are drivers not allowed to rumble?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    That's racing and why you count on your pit crew for back up. They take the fun out of everything these days;)

He didn't even get to ask "am I being detained?"

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Looked like the one driver got up under the other guy and "got him loose." Apparently the guy who got hit took umbrage and wanted to discuss the results of the other guys driving capability. Thereafter, the talking seemed to kinda break down. I think the guy drove up on the other guy's car just to get his attention.

BTW, I'm not really sure, but wasn't that a figure 8 track/race. If so, I would think the odds of someone ( or a bunch of someone's ) getting T-boned would be pretty high. I bet the guys who own the track were thinking "Did you see that ? Man this is gonna bring the "fans" in to see what happens next."

Looked a little like the battle scene in Gladiator when Russel Crow drove the chariot over several of his "opponents." Maybe the promoters can get a fight card to supplement the car racing . Make it MMA and they may have something !

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Looked like the one driver got up under the other guy and "got him loose." Apparently the guy who got hit took umbrage and wanted to discuss the results of the other guys driving capability. Thereafter, the talking seemed to kinda break down. I think the guy drove up on the other guy's car just to get his attention.

BTW, I'm not really sure, but wasn't that a figure 8 track/race. If so, I would think the odds of someone ( or a bunch of someone's ) getting T-boned would be pretty high. I bet the guys who own the track were thinking "Did you see that ? Man this is gonna bring the "fans" in to see what happens next."

Looked a little like the battle scene in Gladiator when Russel Crow drove the chariot over several of his "opponents." Maybe the promoters can get a fight card to supplement the car racing . Make it MMA and they may have something !

Sounds like you'd be o.k. with Hockey games breaking out a local oval and figure 8 tracks all over the country eh?:rockwoot::boxing:

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Gimme a break, it's a figure 8 race. I'd be disappointed if there wasn't some kind of extracurricular activity. I'm sure that's a typical Saturday night in many places around the South.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    There's a difference between what happens incidentally while racing and going after someone intentionally when you're out of the race.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Figure 8, Beer, Lots of cussing, fistfights. Rodeos are better, though. More hookers.

Pretty good night overall.

Did any of them take a knee for the National Anthem?

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    There's a difference between what happens incidentally while racing and going after someone intentionally when you're out of the race.

ykZx2ae.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I get your point but again, this is figure 8 night in America.
    I never ran the F-8 for this reason. Heck man there was hardly ever a race at the "Drome" that did not have at least 1 fight in the pits and 2 in the stands.

Top Bottom