• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    This has never happened to me before. All of a sudden my cell phone brings up a screen that says "Your connection is not private" every time I attempt to go to INGO. This happens some times when there is a different wi-fi provider in the area, but if I turn off the wi-fi it seems to cure the problem. This is happening when I am at home on my own wi-fi, or at a different location, doesn't matter if wi-fi is turned off or not. It says attackers might be trying to steal my information. Nothing I can think of to do seems to fix it.

Any ideas?

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I opened the application manager on my cell phone and cleared all the cached data in my memory. This deleted all of my bookmarks and passwords, but it did fix the problem. RPITA

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Sounds like an https certificate issue, or maybe just renewed a cert for the site.

I haven't seen any issues myself on phone or PC today.

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    I've had the same thing happening for the last two days on my Android phone. It will open up the page in Google Chrome internet browser but not Samsung internet browser. I've cleared my cache and my cookies and that did not help, some websites say to check the date and time for accuracy on your device that also didn't help. Really don't know what to do now, other than keep using Google Chrome. Mine does it on different WiFi networks as well.

Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    Having the same issue on PC using Firefox. No issues with Chrome. Haven't bothered with the phone as I'm all thumbs when it comes to typing with it.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    Odd issue
    no changes here. I thought it was simply these browsers are being a pain with mixed content stuff on some pages, example a link to an http only url without the ssl cert. However web guy thinks it may be something else, will report back later on with hopefully a fix.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    This has never happened to me before. All of a sudden my cell phone brings up a screen that says "Your connection is not private" every time I attempt to go to INGO...

... It says attackers might be trying to steal my information....

Any ideas?

It is your wife blocking your access to the INGO classifieds and warning you she does not want you buying any more guns without her permission. Everyone thinks the INGO 50 post rule is harsh, wait until the wife finds out this cell phone trick to block your access.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I notice this issue yesterday. I just checked again and it's still an issue. I will try clearing the cookies.

Top Bottom