• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Kokomo man?s warning after having 16 guns stolen: ?Don?t let strippers in your house? | FOX59

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017...ed-of-16-guns-after-visit-from-exotic-dancer/

KOKOMO, Ind.– Howard County gun owner Billy Swaggerty said he learned a bitter lesson after his back door was kicked in last spring and more than a dozen firearms, some of them assault-style rifles, and the safes they were kept in were stolen.

“Be careful who you tell, keep it to yourself, don’t be bragging about how many guns you got, be careful who you let into your house and make sure you buy a quality safe,” he said. “And that’s another thing…don’t let strippers in your house.”

Swaggerty said last winter a woman he knew in passing showed up at his front door on Kokomo’s north side, shivering without a coat, and asking if he still had a spare bedroom.

Over his wife’s objections, Swaggerty let the woman move in.

“And I put her in the bedroom with the safes and it came back and bit me,” he said. “The fact is she was a stripper is what we found out. We didn’t know that she was a stripper.”

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I didn't know she was a stripper. Did you know she was a drug addict?

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    I read the part about "he let her move in" and about hit the floor. Wife objected to the homeless, coatless stripper that knocked on the door? I'm shocked.

LOL, (to be read in your BEST redneck voice) "honey, there's a half naked stripper lady at the front door! Can we keep her?"

Top Bottom