• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    I have lived here in Indiana for a little over a year and have really loved it here. I received a promotion at work but it's relocating me to Columbus Ohio. A great step up at work but a step down in location.

This is forum has been awesome, I've meet some cool people and learned some great info. It doesn't look like Ohio has much to offer in gun forums so I'm sure I'll be lurking around here. Still trying to find one of those INGO lowers haha.

Between growing up and military career this is my 18th move (I'm 33), and believe it or not Indy has been one of the top 5 places I've ever lived. My wife and kids loved it during our short stay and we are sad to say goodbye. Our last location was Connecticut, and being from Michigan, we were happy to be back in the Midwest with good people.

INGO really is a great community, and not every state has a forum as active as this one, don't take it for granted!

the movers load up the truck tomorrow morning. Thanks for the good times!

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Safe travels to you and your family. Columbus Ohio isn't too far. Perhaps life will find you back in the Hoosier state someday. :ingo:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Good luck. Hope you continue to hang around on the Forum. This is one of the best forums (gun or otherwise) I have found.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    No reason to move away from INGO just because you are leaving the state. Plenty of members are from out of state, some out of country. :ingo:

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Where in/around Columbus are you headed? My brother lives there, my mom and stepdad lived about 20 minutes from there when I was in highschool. The place is really a pretty cool town. I'd live there in a heartbeat if taken that direction.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Well, if you're going to be over in OH, would be a good opportunity to train with Dave Spaulding.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    As already said, INGO doesn't end at the state lines. We'll miss another good member, but hopefully you'll continue with us online. There are, also, several good buckeye forums.
    Plus, Columbus is a great place to explore with the family, and there are TONS of sporting opportunities within an hour or two of you.

Top Bottom