• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Kravitz is an idiot who is determined to prove it. It's amazing anybody listens to anything he says.

Oh, I forgot. The Colts are in that game I refuse to watch so it doesn't matter to me.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I believe the only thing that could save face for the Colts, even in 2018-19.... would be if Peyton came out of retirement (which ain't happening).

Seems to me like 1/2 the time, their offensive line is a dud. If not for that, the 2nd string QB is a pretty talented young man.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    The Colts may not win another game this season. And, that's a good thing because that will get them a draft pick in the top three or four.

If Luck can't come back, they can draft a QB, and if Luck does come back, they can trade the high pick for a bunch of lower picks.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I'd put more faith in Tim Tebow

Luck needs to go but not replaced by Colin

Coaching needs replaced for the most part too

The whole team needs to go back to Baltimore where it belongs, and the tax rebates/bribes need to be refunded to the taxpayers who got ripped off by this entire boondoggle. Bring Colin Craperneck in and it may finally do the the job and free us from this tax burden.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    The whole team needs to go back to Baltimore where it belongs, and the tax rebates/bribes need to be refunded to the taxpayers who got ripped off by this entire boondoggle. Bring Colin Craperneck in and it may finally do the the job and free us from this tax burden.
    Once the Gov gets their hands in our pockets there's no way they're pulling out their hands empty.
    That extra tax on prepared foods etc is NOT going to go away even without ANY sports program.
    They've become addicted to spending OUR money without repercussion or consequence.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Once the Gov gets their hands in our pockets there's no way they're pulling out their hands empty.
    That extra tax on prepared foods etc is NOT going to go away even without ANY sports program.
    They've become addicted to spending OUR money without repercussion or consequence.

Top Bottom