• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I sincerely hope this country can pull it's head out of it's ass soon and get over this desire to be pissed about something.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Proves the WaPo either has no idea what 'normie' is all about or deliberately twisted the meaning to conflate it with WS/WN (my money is on B)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I just read the other day that it is racist for white people to have white children. I had two of them, so I never stood a chance in life to be a non-racist.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    "It's OK to be white" is about as racist as "All lives matter". Really don't understand why white kids disagree with it being OK to be white.

This world confuses me.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Okay. Where is the INGO member with the byline of "if you're mad as hell, grab your rifle and go outside. If no one else is there go back inside, it's too early" ?
    I think that millions in this world are mad as hell (for a myriad of reasons). I often think it is because we just have too d*** many people on this planet. Don't worry though, Mother Nature or man's stupidity will correct for this sooner or later.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just read the other day that it is racist for white people to have white children. I had two of them, so I never stood a chance in life to be a non-racist.

I saw that same article on Fox News' website. Said that the white nuclear family encouraged "white supremacy". And the "professor" that wrote the original opinion piece was like, "glow in the dark" white.

Like Johnny Winter white minus the beady little pink eyes...

winter_2978280b.jpg

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Similar signs have been taken down at Harvard, Princeton, Tulane, Purdue and many other locations. It's impossible to miss the point of the reactions at these institutions.

Week 2 sign: It's okay to be straight.
    Week 3 sign: It's okay to be male.

It is interesting to watch heads exploding over such statements. Alinsky's rules continue to show that are not just for the left. The overpriced, under-delivering, indoctrinating, anti-free speech university system cannot collapse fast enough.

Top Bottom