• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    So now she caught striking an officer... bet she feels great when she wakes up.

I don't see why the officer would be fired. I do wonder why she wasn't in cuffs, or with that many cops why they didn't each have an appendage to help avoid this.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Lots of good decisions all around.
    I'm guessin' the gal had a few too many, cops should have cuffed her instead of parading her like an unwanted prize.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    At 16 yrs old I learned the hard way not to step over the line with a LEO. I got my "education" in the City County Building elevator headed to the 6th floor. Beat the crap out of me with some pretty hard sticks.
    I remember that well. I'm a "Yes sir/No sir" kinda fella now when interacting with ON DUTY officers.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Lots of good decisions all around.
    I'm guessin' the gal had a few too many, cops should have cuffed her instead of parading her like an unwanted prize.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    At 16 yrs old I learned the hard way not to step over the line with a LEO. I got my "education" in the City County Building elevator headed to the 6th floor. Beat the crap out of me with some pretty hard sticks.
    I remember that well. I'm a "Yes sir/No sir" kinda fella now when interacting with ON DUTY officers.

I got a couple of tune ups in the day and looking back I deserved them.
    These days the snowflakes know they are almost running the asylum. They feel it is OK to be foul mouthed, ill tempered, spit on, and strike out at LEO.
    Not sure how this will play out but look for her go fund me page real soon.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I got a couple of tune ups in the day and looking back I deserved them.
    These days the snowflakes know they are almost running the asylum. They feel it is OK to be foul mouthed, ill tempered, spit on, and strike out at LEO.
    Not sure how this will play out but look for her go fund me page real soon.

She's liable to be gifted a nice check for her troubles from the left handed fools.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    To me that look like someone tried to high-five her. She missed and then came back with the back hand on the officer. That is entrapment by fan :):

I wish I could do that. We get hit all the time and I'm not allowed to hit back

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Ok, Here I go. I will be unpopular, but that was kind of uncalled for and I will be surprised if he don't soon find that out. Them guys are big enough to eat hay and **** in the road. There is no way that drunk girl could inflict any damage to them. It's pretty simple with me, if I am not in fear, I aint hitting no woman.....that's a last resort.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    It's her fault she got that drunk. But I suspect much of this issue was purely alcohol and when sober she's reasonable enough. Lesson for the kids there

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Shoot, I went to Catholic grade school in the middle to later 60's. Can't tell you how many times I got smacked around. And I had it coming too.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'll just toss this out there... will she file suit against him for brutality or whatever it's called?

he did not need to do that to her

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    One the earliest things I learned on IPD. If a woman wants to act like a man, treat her like you would treat a man. They will hurt you. Of course, that was in 1968. Could be a little different today. :dunno:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If you had a man held by six officers and you got a weak backhand would you punch him in the face?

reverse the races. Black woman, white officer. This video goes viral and protests begin.

Top Bottom