My wife just noticed the INGO plate on her SUV!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    I purchased a beautiful INGO vanity plate at the 1500. I mounted it on the front of my wifes SUV. The black plate wonderfully matches the color of her vehicle. It took her two days to finally notice it. I got a "concerned" call fom her today while I was at work ha ha. Needless to say the next couple days will probably be spent explaining why we need an INGO plate on her car. Wish me luck ha ha

Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    If she doesn't want it there you should probably take it off. Some employers are as gun friendly as others and she may get unnecessary grief because of it. I gave my car to my son and he called me to ask if it's OK to take the NRA sticker off of the car. I guess he was getting some feedback from a snowflake at Ball State. No problem, it's his car now. He does like to shoot but he doesn't really want to explain it to people that won't understand anyway.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    If she doesn't want it there you should probably take it off. Some employers are as gun friendly as others and she may get unnecessary grief because of it. I gave my car to my son and he called me to ask if it's OK to take the NRA sticker off of the car. I guess he was getting some feedback from a snowflake at Ball State. No problem, it's his car now. He does like to shoot but he doesn't really want to explain it to people that won't understand anyway.

All the more reason to leave it there.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I purchased a beautiful INGO vanity plate at the 1500. I mounted it on the front of my wifes SUV. The black plate wonderfully matches the color of her vehicle. It took her two days to finally notice it. I got a "concerned" call fom her today while I was at work ha ha. Needless to say the next couple days will probably be spent explaining why we need an INGO plate on her car. Wish me luck ha ha
    It's more of a want than a need.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County

I have a few NRA stickers I am willing to add to his proudly displayed collection.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington

wow. I get it but.. dang it. Cant have an nra sticker on a car on campus? Is that the problem? Cant have any hint of a culture involving firearms near a place of education? Your sons car and your sons choice. Just sad he felt pressured enough that the step to remove was taken. :(

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I must have a death wish or something...

But if I were going to hide something on my wife's minivan, it'd be a small set of truck nutz that I'd hide up high and tight (It's cold!) at the rear of the vehicle.

My wife's a school teacher. The van is the car we take to church and to ALL family gatherings.

*I* think it'd be hilarious.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I must have a death wish or something...

But if I were going to hide something on my wife's minivan, it'd be a small set of truck nutz that I'd hide up high and tight (It's cold!) at the rear of the vehicle.

My wife's a school teacher. The van is the car we take to church and to ALL family gatherings.

*I* think it'd be hilarious.

I agree.

But I also think it would be pretty dangerous.

Top Bottom