• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    Its been a long time since I have posted anything, but I wanted to let everyone who may be interested to know what happened to me yesterday morning on my way into work. I work downtown, and have to go into work early in the morning (butt crack of dawn). I was driving on 10th street, going into the city. There was very very light to no traffic due to the time of morning. When I got to the 10th street and Warman Ave area I noticed someone laying in the middle of the roadway, blocking the east bound lane. As I slowed down, I noticed 2 individuals about 20 feet from the back of my car, approaching from a dark area behind me. I decided I didn't want to stick around to see if they were just going to ask for directions. As I hit the gas, the guy in the road was magically healed of his injuries, and got out of the way of my car so he wouldn't become road kill. I can only guess that they were waiting for me to open my door, to get out to check on the "injured" person and attempt a car jacking/robbery. Just thought I would give as many people as I could a heads up.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    ... As I hit the gas, the guy in the road was magically healed of his injuries,...

So your car is a miracle machine! Good to know.

Good moves on your part.

Also call the cops.

And I love how the thread immediately spun into lawyer-thrashing. Gives me faith in my fellow man. person. transungenderedwhatzit. whatever.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    It was probably a lawyer....note the absence of skid marks leading up to the body.

Vw6ZzEe.gif

Top Bottom