• doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Saw this online:

The Indiana State Police Department is no longer accepting manual name change forms, manual address change forms or manual duplicate license request forms. All changes must be completed online through the Indiana State Police Handgun Licensing Portal.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Saw this online:

The Indiana State Police Department is no longer accepting manual name change forms, manual address change forms or manual duplicate license request forms. All changes must be completed online through the Indiana State Police Handgun Licensing Portal.

Yep. IANAL, but as I understand it, you don’t have to have the correct address on your physical license as long as your address is correct in the system. I think it’s like $20 for a shiny new pink card.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yep. IANAL, but as I understand it, you don’t have to have the correct address on your physical license as long as your address is correct in the system. I think it’s like $20 for a shiny new pink card.

Required to inform the State Police, but not required to get a new card. However, $21+ eliminates at least a quizzical look and a couple of questions.

Jordan_J

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Muncie
    ISP: Get a Duplicate License to Carry

It's been a couple years since I did it but I went to the link above and clicked on the link they have there. I signed up for an account and filled out the needed information and paid them for the new card. It just took a week or two in order to get the new card I think. It also gives you the option to create a password to go with whatever number they give you (which acts as your login username) so you can check on the status but I never had to before I got the new card.

Top Bottom