Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Never heard of him...
    neither have I....... of course I don't do instagram much so that's probably part of it.
    RIFLEMAN

I love 'lovemywoods'' woods!

User Info Menu

I haven't gotten to watch the newest episode, but it seems like they are really putting a lot of effort in this season. Are you like it so far Clay?

User Info Menu

Yes sir! They've really stepped it up this season. IMO there is no reason it couldn't be an actual TV show, at least I think the production aspect of it is pretty spectacular for youtube, and the segments so far are good as well.
    RIFLEMAN

I love 'lovemywoods'' woods!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    Yes sir! They've really stepped it up this season. IMO there is no reason it couldn't be an actual TV show, at least I think the production aspect of it is pretty spectacular for youtube, and the segments so far are good as well.
    Good deal! I was going to watch the new one on Tuesday but just haven't had time this week yet. I'm going to try and stay up with it this year. Can't complain about good, free entertainment.

User Info Menu

I only follow him on FB.

And if I were still living down there near Poseyville, I'd probably even attend his church - as that's the kind of place I began my Journey in over in New Market, In.

He gets a TON of flack for his videos. Probably even more flak for those than his goofy "truexodus" moniker or whatever.

His video clips rarely ever show him doing any movement....something that any good instructor would A) do, and B) teach. Move, move, move.

I hope that he teaches and demonstrates movement in his classes.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2