• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    So I was watching the latest episode of NOIR just now and they were introducing the challenge for this season. One of the players is a pastor from Poseyville, IN named Baret Fawbush.

SO Baret, are you on INGO?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I have no idea what is going on in this thread, but my spidey sense is thinking it could be an INGO instant classic. :)

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I’ve never met him, seen tons of IG videos, only thing I’ve ever heard negative from a few that have trained with him is that he’s a bit arrogant & blunt. They all (4 or 5) have said he’s very fast & very accurate. They all said they’d be happy to train with him again. I’ve mulled over taking a class of his, but work schedule is so iffy, I haven’t taken the step.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I did not realize that Instagram "celebrity" was from Indiana. Did the student that shot himself during one of the "classes" recover well?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbNlNreBlLV/?hl=en&taken-by=truexodus

I don't know the guy and haven't taken any of his classes but I think it's funny how people bring things like this up with several instructors as if the instructor is somehow responsible for a person shooting themselves. It would be different if the instructor had an ND or shot someone or they were doing something stupid or the students were doing something crazy unsafe. But if a student pulls the trigger on themselves I fail to see how it falls on the instructor every time. It's like it being the drivers ed instructors fault that some kid wrecked the car. Again, I don't know what happened in this case but I just see it all of the time no matter who it is or the circumstances.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I haven't gotten to watch the newest episode, but it seems like they are really putting a lot of effort in this season. Are you like it so far Clay?

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Yes sir! They've really stepped it up this season. IMO there is no reason it couldn't be an actual TV show, at least I think the production aspect of it is pretty spectacular for youtube, and the segments so far are good as well.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Yes sir! They've really stepped it up this season. IMO there is no reason it couldn't be an actual TV show, at least I think the production aspect of it is pretty spectacular for youtube, and the segments so far are good as well.

Good deal! I was going to watch the new one on Tuesday but just haven't had time this week yet. I'm going to try and stay up with it this year. Can't complain about good, free entertainment.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I only follow him on FB.

And if I were still living down there near Poseyville, I'd probably even attend his church - as that's the kind of place I began my Journey in over in New Market, In.

He gets a TON of flack for his videos. Probably even more flak for those than his goofy "truexodus" moniker or whatever.

His video clips rarely ever show him doing any movement....something that any good instructor would A) do, and B) teach. Move, move, move.

I hope that he teaches and demonstrates movement in his classes.

Top Bottom