Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

So is Baret on INGO?

So I was watching the latest episode of NOIR just now and they were introducing the challenge for this season. One of the players is a pastor from Poseyville, IN named Baret Fawbush.

SO Baret, are you on INGO?
    RIFLEMAN

I love 'lovemywoods'' woods!

User Info Menu

I did not realize that Instagram "celebrity" was from Indiana. Did the student that shot himself during one of the "classes" recover well?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbNlNreB...n-by=truexodus
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    May I have some please?! It's going to be interesting which way this thread goes.
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

I have no idea what is going on in this thread, but my spidey sense is thinking it could be an INGO instant classic.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Oh boy
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I’ve never met him, seen tons of IG videos, only thing I’ve ever heard negative from a few that have trained with him is that he’s a bit arrogant & blunt. They all (4 or 5) have said he’s very fast & very accurate. They all said they’d be happy to train with him again. I’ve mulled over taking a class of his, but work schedule is so iffy, I haven’t taken the step.
    What chains can hold belongs to man, the rest belongs to God! - Joshua Gianavel

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Never heard of him...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Crail View Post
    I did not realize that Instagram "celebrity" was from Indiana. Did the student that shot himself during one of the "classes" recover well?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbNlNreB...n-by=truexodus
    I don't know the guy and haven't taken any of his classes but I think it's funny how people bring things like this up with several instructors as if the instructor is somehow responsible for a person shooting themselves. It would be different if the instructor had an ND or shot someone or they were doing something stupid or the students were doing something crazy unsafe. But if a student pulls the trigger on themselves I fail to see how it falls on the instructor every time. It's like it being the drivers ed instructors fault that some kid wrecked the car. Again, I don't know what happened in this case but I just see it all of the time no matter who it is or the circumstances.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast