Secret Santa (Not INGO SS) ideas. Almost at a complete loss.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    First off, this is not for the INGO Secret Santa. This is for another one that I'm involved in.

I need a some gift ideas and I'm almost out of my element here. The gifts need to be around $50. I know a small bit about her, but not really much to go on.

She is a Navy vet. Likes to camp and hike. Lives in Arizona. Is in her 30s. Has a house "full of animals", 4 dogs a couple of cats. Likes to read but has given up on it because of the lack of time. In her own words is a "proud semi-hippy liberal lesbian." Her favorite genre of books are LBGT romance novels and horror books. I have seen a book list she said she has already read and there are several zombie books on it.

She's posted a few pics online before. The dogs range from 20 to about 60 pounds, have never seen the cats. She has posed at the top of some serious rock formations with a full size flag on a pole and wearing a Navy shirt. Her pets are a major part of her life. That's about all I know.

So far the wife and I have thought about some nice organic catnip, good quality dog treats, maybe a small Navy flag. The book Day by Day Armageddon by JL Bourne. (Zombie book written about a Navy officer. Author is also a current Navy officer as well. https://smile.amazon.com/Day-Armage...0976122&sr=8-5&keywords=day+by+day+armageddon) Something by Mark Tufo.

It's not much to go on, but a decent start. Anyone have any ideas?
    Nothing political or snarky please.

Top Bottom