• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Air bags in modern vehicles are a great idea with the potential to save many lives. This afternoon, I conceived an idea that combines the safety-enhancement of the airbag with a more positive life experience.

To wit, an airbag that deploys in the shape of an exact 3-d replica of Jennifer Lopez' ass in a tight dress to cushion your face during the violent acceleration resulting from a collision.

For compact vehicles, the airbag will be similarly modeled after Shakira's hind quarters and will include a rapidly twitching, figure 8 motion to enhance effectiveness.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I guess I’m too much of a realist, but if I’m in a crash, I’m gonna want more of a LuLu Romans type airbag.

(you younger guys google her, but google the 70s Lulu, not the current Lulu, she’s pretty thin now).

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm starting to get a little worried about your Ashley Graham obsession.

There are better pictures for this particular application, but trying to keep this somewhat family friendly, but I think Ashley could protect the driver and the passenger. I think her assets are better than Salma's for this particular idea by Rhino
    :twocents: Someone could hurt themselves with the Jennifer Lopez oe Shakira model's... just sayin

8786686_here-are-unretouched-photos-of-ashley-graham_d145a6dd_m.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom