Insurance agent narc’s on couple and ...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It always helps to be polite and respect others—even if you are a cop with a warrant. It would not have hurt anything if they let the lady put on some clothes, or at least hand her a blanket.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Dude! Have you ever smoked hibiscus??? It's the ****!!!

c926a9e297d58370ce326b28d9d43825.jpg

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Why? The judge approved a warrant. The cops did their jobs. The insurance agent obviously made a mistake.

Who pays?

A cop who can't tell the difference between a picture of hibiscus and marijuana is not doing his job. Police officers are supposed to have specialized training in drug recognition, hence why judges approve warrants based on their word that they are identifying something as marijuana. I would guess that both the municipality and the insurance agency pays.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    A cop who can't tell the difference between a picture of hibiscus and marijuana is not doing his job. Police officers are supposed to have specialized training in drug recognition, hence why judges approve warrants based on their word that they are identifying something as marijuana. I would guess that both the municipality and the insurance agency pays.
    They could at the very least Google an image of marijuana instead of taking the expert opinion of the insurance agent.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Agreed, but unless we have a very loose definition of "rich"...ain't nobody getting rich off of this. This is loaded Camry money (before fees), not Rolls Royce Phantom money.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Hmm, I have hibiscus growing outside my living room window. Never tried smoking it, but the flowers are pretty in mid to late summer.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

IS it possible the Ins Agent took such a lousy pic that they got the warrant off of that?
    I'd hope to think LEOs would do better.

Top Bottom