• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/indianapolis/northwest-side/man-found-dead-on-indys-northwest-side-homicide-investigating

he interviewed me for residency. :xmad:

awaiting more defails. Can't get link to work.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Tag for info.

So are we thinking a useful successful helpful member of society was killed by a wart on societies ass?

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Ballanshire Estates, nice upscale neighborhood, same street and just a few doors down from where are my late aunt and uncle used to live. My sister-in-law lives in a nice neighborhood in Iowa as well. Maybe I should remind her that things like this really do happen in nice neighborhoods. She thinks I’m nuts for carrying a handgun.

I’ve ranted before on here about how the neighborhoods around here going to hell and this is by far the closest homicide yet to home. This one really leaves me wondering what happened.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    From the news it seems like there were few if any surveillance cameras on the homes in the area. I bet that will change after today. It's not like they can't afford it. It can happen anywhere...

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    From the news it seems like there were few if any surveillance cameras on the homes in the area. I bet that will change after today. It's not like they can't afford it. It can happen anywhere...

How do you know that? The Amanda Blackburn security footage didn’t come out for a long time. Maybe it’s being held in evidence?

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know that? The Amanda Blackburn security footage didn’t come out for a long time. Maybe it’s being held in evidence?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, a double quote! I’m not going to edit that.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, a double quote! I’m not going to edit that.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    @doc Prayers for the family. Members of my family have overlapped with his family at Cathedral. We've also watched the news.

@BBI Prayers for you and your colleagues to get to the bottom of this. Outside of the family, I know that there's no one who wants to see justice in this more than you guys.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Dr. Kevin Rodgers was the program director emeritus at IU School of Medicine

this quote keeps bothering me. Director emeritus "of department of emergency medicine" is what he was. The school doesn't have a director, departments do.

this is one of those where lack of answers make it so much harder on everyone. Hopefully the family gets some closure.

Top Bottom