• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hello, I am considering changing from Verizon to T mobile cell phone coverage, and was wondering if anyone has had any issues with T mobile coverage outside of the big cities in Indiana. T mobile is offering two lines with unlimited everything for $60 for folks 55+, but it won't do be much good if the coverage stinks. Any comments would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! SAM ( Mary)

tetter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    United States
    I have T-mobile. It's less reliable than verizon, but much cheaper. I live in Indy and it's fine in the city, but I frequently spend time in Carroll and Elkhart counties, and coverage is spotty. I tolerate it, but I don't mind being unreachable once in a while.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I recently switched from Sprint (16 years with them) to T-mobile and have been very happy with T-Mobile. Granted, I stick to the interstates and main roads - but I went from no coverage at Lake Monroe & Raccoon to full strength.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I had it for my daughter 4-5 years back. I had nothing but trouble. Dropped calls, missed calls. To many dead zones. Poor customer service. Hopefully they have gotten a lot better.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I use T-Mobile towers and it’s all good inside the 465 loop. After that, you’re at the mercy of the prevailing winds. Lol

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I've had it for years (in Ohio) as well as during extensive travel and been quite happy. The only places I've had trouble were in N. Michigan in the Traverse city area and near the NY-VT border while driving from Burlington into the Adirondacks

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I've had TMobile for about 15 years. Is it perfect? Nope but I find it does everything I need it to. I'm about 10 miles north of Westfield and the coverage is OK and getting better all the time.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I have TMobile, coverage is spotty for me in a lot of rural areas. My phone has full bars in some of these areas, but no 4GLTE. Without the LTE, even with full bars, I can not send texts or make calls.

- - - Updated - - -

I have TMobile, coverage is spotty for me in a lot of rural areas. My phone has full bars in some of these areas, but no 4GLTE. Without the LTE, even with full bars, I can not send texts or make calls.

Top Bottom