• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    My wife brought home one of these today. We will be giving it to our kids on Thursday. She as already "wired" the arms and legs and put magnets in the hands and feet. Gotta love Pintrest.

Anyway, I just wondered what you've done with yours. I've seen some pretty good (and naughty) poses and we're looking for some more ideas.

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Our kids loved ours and we had a great time moving it around the house. Never did anything super special. All we did was try to put it in hard to find places. The kids would search for it first thing every day when they woke up.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I’ve never done it (kid ain’t here yet, but will be soon) but from what I’ve heard from other people it’s fun the first year, tolerable the second and come 11:00pm on some Tuesday night of the third year it’s “aww ****, we have to move the stupid elf!”

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I’ve never done it (kid ain’t here yet, but will be soon) but from what I’ve heard from other people it’s fun the first year, tolerable the second and come 11:00pm on some Tuesday night of the third year it’s “aww ****, we have to move the stupid elf!”

You can get out of it. Ask me how.

Exhibit A:
    naughtyelf.jpg

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    Start a list of what you're wanting to do, so you don't have to think up something when you simply want to go to bed.

We did the pile of TP, the elf on the chandelier, with a cup of coffee, cookie crumbs... even cozied up with one of the kids' stuff animals that was left on the couch.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Canned English on the counter spelled out I peed myself
    Black sharpie on the glass covered pictures works good for mustaches (leave sharpie with elf)
    zip line from ceiling fan to another anchor point
    parked the car in the yard and left the keys with elf

I will have to edit the list later when I’m not falling asleep.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Our girl has been asking about "Snickerdoodle Fuzzypants" since Halloween. We generally hide it "in plain sight" around the house, always caught in the act of doing something mischievous. Sitting in the fridge drinking the milk, eating cookies on the kitchen counter, watching TV (with the remote) in the morning, etc....

The kiddo thinks it is a hoot, so we keep it up.

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    We are starting ours this year. Late to the party but the 4yo will love it. She didn't much care about Christmas last year. Not did she really care too much for naughty or nice or any of that. Our 11yo finally confessed to not believing so.mayne this will keep it fun for him helping his sister find it.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    lets see, ours has TP'd the bathroom, zip-lined from the top of the tree, tied up Barbie on the train tracks, fought off an army of little green army men, 'flown' in a paper airplane flown from the ceiling fan, made a snow fort from mini-marshmallows and got in a snowball fight w/ something, the ever-popular pooped a mint into the toilet, made snow angels (in flour), ... hmm ... wish I could remember more off the top of my head. some have been really involved and my wife spent way too much time on setting him up. haha.

-rvb

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    lets see, ours has TP'd the bathroom, zip-lined from the top of the tree, tied up Barbie on the train tracks, fought off an army of little green army men, 'flown' in a paper airplane flown from the ceiling fan, made a snow fort from mini-marshmallows and got in a snowball fight w/ something, the ever-popular pooped a mint into the toilet, made snow angels (in flour), ... hmm ... wish I could remember more off the top of my head. some have been really involved and my wife spent way too much time on setting him up. haha.

-rvb

I like the zip line idea.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Ours comes out of the ice maker to start the season and goes back up the ice maker to make a trip back to the North Pole after Christmas... hes trashed the bathroom, drank way to much of the pop in the pantry and naps with one of the dogs.. keep changing it up! Have grandkids tonight so it will start tonite. Fun stuff. My grand daughters have such a imagination and I hear about it from the teachers at there school and after meeting with them the teachers figured out where the girls get it from. I have a 6 month old grandson that I have some fun planned when we gets older... plus his sisters are there to back me up. Kid stands a chance of having a great sense of humor!

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    We do Stig on a Twig.

15697191_10154331648328042_1573802947081998738_n.jpg

15621596_10154324808623042_5190384073081090009_n.jpg
    [/IMG]
    15590005_10154319577168042_6066723290529523639_n.jpg

Jason