• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just finished the final season (6) on Netflix. What a great show! Season 6 was excellent and left me wanting more, although the endings of the various stories were satisfying to a fan of the show.

I know a series can't continue indefinitely and maintain what makes it special (unless it's the Simpsons), but I hope the cast will revisit and make a few more 2-hour movies occasionally. We don't have enough western-themed shows on tv as it is.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I just finished the final season (6) on Netflix. What a great show! Season 6 was excellent and left me wanting more, although the endings of the various stories were satisfying to a fan of the show.

I know a series can't continue indefinitely and maintain what makes it special (unless it's the Simpsons), but I hope the cast will revisit and make a few more 2-hour movies occasionally. We don't have enough western-themed shows on tv as it is.

No spoilers, please! I watched two of the episodes of Season 6. Its been a great series. Good actors and pretty well done plot lines. Sad to see it end, but of course, all good things must come to an end.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    That reminds me I have to get back to watching that. Started Season 1 on Amazon Prime Vid a few weeks ago but got distracted. Seemed promising,

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Robert Taylor did a great job with this show. Some of the other acting was spotty. Lou Diamond Phillips also did a great job. He went up a couple of notches in my appreciation of his abilities.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    The wife and I are likely to catch up on our Longmire viewing over the long weekend. She was excited when I told her Season 6 was out, but we are saddened that this will be the last one.

I have to agree that Robert Taylor and Lou Diamond Phillips nailed it, and Graham Greene provided a very credible performance as [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE] one of the bad guys, IMO. A. Martinez is also quite good as the evil, not-quite-evil, evil, well, I'm-not-sure Jacob Nighthorse.

Edited: When I read what I wrote, I thought "just one bad guy? Nope." ;)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I didn't read any comment since I never know what you spoiler might spoil. Love the show. We will probably try to watch the final season over the long weekend.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I forgot about it till I read this thread, I remember reading that this was the last season, but forgot it came out.

it'll be next on the Netflix list, we have to finish the punisher first (we've got 3 episodes left)

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    It definitely was a good series. I have always been a half hour comedy tv show guy my whole life, but when longmire first came out i happened to watch it and it was just a darn good hour long show. I will miss it for sure now that it has ended.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Great show. As you said, I'm very sad to see that it was the last season, but I appreciated the fact that they tied it up pretty well. Ranks up there with Justified to me (okay, just under Justified)... ;)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Just finished watching "Godless" on Netflix. Rotten Tomatoes rates this show at 89%. I'd give it a 95%. Probably one of the best 19th Century "Old West" movies to come along since Open Range. It isn't without its flaws, but the acting was superb, the hardware was authentic, and the gun battle....well, John Wayne and Jimmy Stewart would have been proud!

Worth your time.

godless-new-netflix-poster-mainrgb.jpg

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan

I may not agree with you on the whole DC Universe thing, but I really like Longmire and just finished it yesterday. It's rare you see a final episode of a show wrap things up as satisfactorily as they did with this one.

Top Bottom