• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    after saying hello, I ask him and his wife are doing.

He says he is in trouble....

He hit his wife, left a mark over a stupid argument. She got a protective order and filed for divorce. His new job has a security clearance and he goes to court next week. He is living in a cheap apartment now.

He asked me what I think about his chances. I said hitting your wife was stupid and man up for your mistakes. More pain is on its way.

4 years ago I know he would never do such a thing.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    after saying hello, I ask him and his wife are doing.

He says he is in trouble....

He hit his wife, left a mark over a stupid argument. She got a protective order and filed for divorce. His new job has a security clearance and he goes to court next week. He is living in a cheap apartment now.

He asked me what I think about his chances. I said hitting your wife was stupid and man up for your mistakes. More pain is on its way.

4 years ago I know he would never do such a thing.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that you never really know what someone will do in a given situation.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Once you've decided to intentionally physically harm someone you need to remember that they will never, ever, forget. It can never be taken away, it will never be made right, even if they stay trust will not return.

Then again I can't imagine seeing a guy I haven't seen in years and feeling the need to unload all that personal baggage.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    She is going to miss the alimony from his job loss,she would be better off not showing up to court...
    I was under the impression that there is no alimony in IN. Is that not the case? Child support and settlement/division of assets are of course in play, but didn't think alimony was? More curious than anything.

Then again I can't imagine seeing a guy I haven't seen in years and feeling the need to unload all that personal baggage.

Yep, that seems strange to me as well.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Sheesh dude, your life has more drama than daytime television. I would highly consider moving if I were you?

I’m thinking that this probably took place at Walmart. Maybe LB just needs to start shopping at better stores.

LB, did you at least tell him to start working out and get in shape for the singles scene?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I was under the impression that there is no alimony in IN. Is that not the case? Child support and settlement/division of assets are of course in play, but didn't think alimony was? More curious than anything....

There can be spousal maintenance which is the proper term for what many call alimony. It is more limited in Indiana than some other places and generally does not go on forever.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    This is case number and stuff from the website.

Now I know why he was in a panic, he is in court today!

[FONT=&amp]53C02-1710-CM-002683
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Court
    Monroe Circuit Court 2

Case Type
    CM - Criminal Misdemeanor

Filed
    10/16/2017

Status
    10/16/2017, Pending

Charges
    35-42-2-1.3(a)(1)/MA: Domestic Battery