• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This, once loved the place, now it is a rip off and sucks.

As with many places... quality tends to take a nose-dive after a while.

Boneless chicken wings are nasty these days, just round hunks of gristle.

Wings Etc had really good boneless wings for a while... real chicken! Now even those are going for the cheap stuff.

Let us not forget BW3's gun stance...

Varied by store, of course. My local BW3 was very cool with me OC'ing there for years.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    This might be good. Arby's generally has courteous staff and good service. BW3's has the worst service of any major chain I can think of. I quit going, but the Muncie location had new staff every time I went. It seemed like they were milking their name and getting by as cheaply as they could until they could find a buyer.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    We have both restaurants in our town, surprisingly... We don't have a lot. I still like B-Dub's. I've never liked boneless, breaded wings. Traditional is the way it should be! :) It would be kinda cool if we could get wings at the Arby's drive-thru. :)

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    But Arby's is switching to coke, Wendy's uses Coke, and BW-3s is currently Pepsi.

could it be??? Is it possible??? Bw3 may switch back to Coke?!?! :rockwoot:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Let us not forget BW3's gun stance...
    Corporate owned stores, yes. Franchises not so much.

As with many places... quality tends to take a nose-dive after a while.

[STRIKE]Boneless chicken wings[/STRIKE] sauced nuggets are nasty these days, just round hunks of gristle.

Wings Etc had really good boneless wings for a while... real chicken! Now even those are going for the cheap stuff.

We have both restaurants in our town, surprisingly... We don't have a lot. I still like B-Dub's. I've never liked [STRIKE]boneless, breaded wings[/STRIKE] sauced nuggets. Traditional is the way it should be! :) It would be kinda cool if we could get wings at the Arby's drive-thru. :)

FIFY.

How can those damned things be considered wings? What part of the wing are they cut from? They are likely mostly breast meat.

I no longer go to Applebees. That used to be my go to late night snack if I was out. A tall beer and a basket of wings, and typically 50% off because of when I would go. (after 10) I cant stand anything else on their menu. Last time I went in, I sat at the bar and the bartender brought me my beer. I ordered my wings and was told they no longer had them. Boneless only now. I got up and left. There was no longer anything on the menu worth eating IMHO.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    FIFY.

How can those damned things be considered wings? What part of the wing are they cut from? They are likely mostly breast meat.

I no longer go to Applebees. That used to be my go to late night snack if I was out. A tall beer and a basket of wings, and typically 50% off because of when I would go. (after 10) I cant stand anything else on their menu. Last time I went in, I sat at the bar and the bartender brought me my beer. I ordered my wings and was told they no longer had them. Boneless only now. I got up and left. There was no longer anything on the menu worth eating IMHO.

Elitist. :stickpoke:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    You coke people are just messed up...:faint:

scarface.jpg

Top Bottom