• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I’d like to hear from anyone who has experience with CBD oil, whether you’ve used/tried it yourself or know someone who has.
    also, for those who know, what is a good price? And which distributors would you recommend?
    Thank You!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    They have to tell you if they're a cop, state law, look it up!

We also have to have our badge number tattoo'd on the bottom of our foot. The only safe way to do a dope deal is barefoot, with everyone's feet propped up, and then rub each other's feet to make sure there's no makeup/tattoo concealer.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    We also have to have our badge number tattoo'd on the bottom of our foot. The only safe way to do a dope deal is barefoot, with everyone's feet propped up, and then rub each other's feet to make sure there's no makeup/tattoo concealer.

*Language Warning*

[video=youtube_share;brfCKA1HG3A]https://youtu.be/brfCKA1HG3A[/video]

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    The lady next door was over last night talking to my wife, and she swears by it. I'm not sure if she uses the product with THC or without, but her last remark was something about, "they can come and get it and my guns at the same time..."

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Generally, CBD oil doesn't have THC in it. I looked into it for a while for my wife since she suffers from chronic headaches. I've read stories of CBD oil working wonders with pain, autism, parkinsons, and other various ailments.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I just moved back after 2.5 years in Colorado, and there you can buy it both ways. My assistant had some topical given to him which he used on his bad knees and he said he hadn't felt that good in a while.
    You just never know about the placebo effect.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    To be honest, I'd love to hear some actual stories from people who have benefitted from it. I never know if something is just snake oil that has been hyped up due to the controversy or if it's actually a miracle drug.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    That was my point about the placebo effect.
    someone tells you how great is is, and then when you try it you "think" it really helped.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    as a chronic headache person I would love to find something besides 6-8 excederine for relief... I use A lot of it and menthol based oil.. even horse ligament, and it does help. Im in strictly in the name of science..

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    To be honest, I'd love to hear some actual stories from people who have benefitted from it. I never know if something is just snake oil that has been hyped up due to the controversy or if it's actually a miracle drug.

IMO, anything that is touted as a cure for a wide variety of unrelated illnesses is suspect. Cures foot fungus, asthma, hair loss, and constipation!

rex soldier

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Valley of Dry Bones
    Here is my story, take it or leave it. IDFC
    For the past 4 years i have been having death on my door step, knocking away like a mad man.
    There are alot of supplements that have helped me push deaths **** in, but CBD oil isn't one of them. Ive tried all diffrent types pills, oil and vape . All diffrent dose levels. I can get other stuff cheaper and better then CBD for my moneys worth.
    Yes it has alot good stuff it that will help yourbody, but i can get it else where cheaper in a less known supplements. CBD oil in my cass did not do enough for the price that other stuff would and could do. But that dosn't mean it willn't be the same with you.

Top Bottom