• ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Define "old".

I'm guessing our '06 Civic, '03 BMW, '00 Super Duty Diesel don't qualify. The '89 GT Convert and '90 Ranger "might". The '65 Mustang and '63 Galaxie are probably shoe ins!

Rburney

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Dec 15, 2017
    Avon
    Define "old".

I'm guessing our '06 Civic, '03 BMW, '00 Super Duty Diesel don't qualify. The '89 GT Convert and '90 Ranger "might". The '65 Mustang and '63 Galaxie are probably shoe ins!

1980’s or older I guess. Really anything interesting automotive wise. I also have an 07 GT convertible with about 10k miles.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Interested in finding out who has old cars on this site. Year make and model. I have a 69 GT convertible Mustang. View attachment 61787

I had a '70 Grande. My uncle bought it new, pale green/white roof and guts. 302. I loved that car. My uncle had 2 new trannys and one motor replaced in the first couple of months.
    He got off making big "J Hooks" in the asphalt. He'd run about 50 in reverse and pull the shifter down to drive to get the hook marks. It had posi-trac.
    He worked at Ford and bought it on Shadeland Ave new.
    My aunt put an end to his shenanigans by threatening him somehow. It was still good when I inherited it. My cousin still has it in his garage. He keeps it up in good shape.

Rburney

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Dec 15, 2017
    Avon
    I had a '70 Grande. My uncle bought it new, pale green/white roof and guts. 302. I loved that car. My uncle had 2 new trannys and one motor replaced in the first couple of months.
    He got off making big "J Hooks" in the asphalt. He'd run about 50 in reverse and pull the shifter down to drive to get the hook marks. It had posi-trac.
    He worked at Ford and bought it on Shadeland Ave new.
    My aunt put an end to his shenanigans by threatening him somehow. It was still good when I inherited it. My cousin still has it in his garage. He keeps it up in good shape.

I am am a big fan of the 69 and 70 Mustang body style. Always wanted a 69 Mach One but never have owned one. I did have a 70 Sportsroof in the 80’s but sold it when I went to college. Expensive to drive when I was getting about 10 miles to the gallon out of the built up 351C.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My baby, the car I will never part and rarely drive, is a '95 Mustang GT... last year of the 5.0 before going 4.6. First car I ever bought with my own money... and yes, it's a manual.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My toy - 1989 Suburban

qPHw01Q.jpg

Hubby's toy - 1967 C10

4ss5p1d.jpg