• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Over a month ago I scheduled this wek off work so I could go rabbit hunting with my dad and brother. How did I manage to take off work the coldest week of the year? This cold weather sucks

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's -6 F here in Crawfordstucky just after 09:00 with the sun shining. I wonder how low it went a few hours earlier.

Weather.com is reporting a brisk -18 F windchill, so not so bad outside, especially if you're in the sun.

And yes, I was still wearing shorts outside last night. But I did wear a jacket and a fleece vest!

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Was thinking of going to my place in northern Michigan for a quick check on it. Pulled up the weather and it's -15 right now. Poured myself another cup of coffee and umped up the furnace. No thanks!

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Global Warming, Duh.

Liberals:rolleyes:

Oh, no, no, no, no..... It's Climate Change, or HotColdWetDry, well, or something!

I remember as a teenager in the 1970's how the naysayers were predicting the upcoming ice age.

It is just presumptuous to believe that we know that much about such a huge ecosystem as the earth to believe we can predict climate. I cannot believe the Anthropomorphic Global [STRIKE]Warming[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Cooling[/STRIKE] Climate Change people, as they refuse to show their work. Not that I would understand it, but there are people who are more knowledgeable in this area who can.

It has taken on a cult-like status. Nonbelievers are to be burned as heretics.

Top Bottom