• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I saw something online a while back and I was going to try it myself. Basically, it's just making a sign with something inspirational and standing by the road holding it to give people a little unexpected pick me up through the day. In the article I saw, there were 2 signs being held. One said "you are beautiful" and I forget the other one but it was something along those lines.

So my question is - what are some inspirational things I could put on a sign that might put a smile on a strangers face? As in 2, 3 or 4 words. I'm going to make 2 signs and do the activity with my 7 yr old son. I'd like to instill a little "random act of kindnes" seed in him.

Yes, I know I'm asking for a bunch of sarcastic replies from INGO with this post and all responses are welcome..but hopefully I get a few legit ones too.

:ingo:

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    Remember the Why. (I heard a great podcast the other day and the coach talks about learning the Why behind what the athlete wants to do. Really struggling with this question myself right now).

Top Bottom