• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

chipdog4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    DAVIESS CO., KY (WFIE) -]Sheriff's deputies say 40 to 50 handguns were stolen from Owensb - Tri-State News, Weather & SportsDaviess County Sheriff's deputies are looking for the four people who broke into an Owensboro gun shop Wednesday morning.
    It happened around 7:45 a.m. at Whittaker Guns on West Louisville Lane.
    Sheriff's deputies say the front window of the business was busted and at least 40 to 50 handguns and a rifle were stolen.
    The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives is offering a reward up to $2,500, which will be matched by the National Shooting Sports Foundation for a total reward of up to $5,000.
    If you have any information, call the Daviess County Sheriff's Office. You can also call ATF at 1-800-ATF-GUNS or the Owensboro Area Crime Stoppers at 270-687-8484

[/QUOTE]

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I wasn't able to open the link, so I'm a little bit in the dark on this one. Was it really that easy to break a window and make off with 50 guns? I have not been to their new location, so I'm unsure of their layout.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not to start a dog pile but have they not been aware of the current theft rate at LGS.
    Not securing these pieces is on them. Steps have to be taken or the low lifes will notice.
    That this many guns are now circulating the dark side is serious.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom