Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Do you own a passport?

iStock_000055873842_Medium.jpg

Is it true only 10% of Americans have passports? - BBC News

There is a myth, found easily online, that only 10% of Americans have passports.
    While that was true in 1994, the figure now is more than 40% - and it grows every year.

Are we over the 10% mark on INGO?

But despite being widely-travelled, Morgan decided she needed a passport. For her, it was a political decision."I feel like I need an option to get out," she says.
    "If this man (President Trump) is going to keep on tweeting at Kim Jong-un about his nuclear button, I need an option to leave."

lol That's cute. :):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I doubt we'll get over 10%... but I have one. I'm just waiting for you to invite me to France so I can drink wine, eat some cheese, and chase cute Norman girls.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    We haven't renewed ours. At this point, I may be in trouble in Tennessee, but I'll bring Indiucky along if I need to go to Memphis.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Own? No. I have been issued one by my Government, but they can revoke it at will.

My wife and daughter have their's as well, though we have not left the country since my daughter was born.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Had one for over 40 years and just haven't got around to getting another. Kinda figure I'm done going out of the country to get shot at. I just go to work in the 46218 zip code :):

Bob

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Own? No. I have been issued one by my Government, but they can revoke it at will.

My wife and daughter have their's as well, though we have not left the country since my daughter was born.

That will screw up the poll if you have one but answer no over some technicality. :)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I went 21+ in the USAF without ever having one. Everywhere I went a military ID and orders worked. I remember a friend in Iceland calling the "official" passport the "red/shoot me first" passport.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Don't worry. I answered "yes" to keep in spirit of your poll.

Thank you Sir. :yesway:
    I think I do remember seeing something on the passport saying it can be taken away by Uncle Sam.
    But that's pretty much true for anything included your citizenship and property.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I had to answer no since I had one when I was younger but it expired and then was stolen before I could renew it.

I will be starting the process soon to apply for a new one because I have the opportunity to travel internationally for work. I'm hoping to get to China at some point this year.

Top Bottom