• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevinslaterjr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2018
    South bend
    This type of stuff definitely goes on more than we know. I have a buddy who is ex-LEO in my area, and he said he used to have to deal with similar issues all the time. It was enough for him to put in his resignation.
    Any scumbag who performs a crime against children, should be given the same treatment behind bars....but that just my opinion

Kevinslaterjr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2018
    South bend
    More details have come out on this. apparently they foreclosed on a house in TX and the new owner said it was a mess. Stains, broken windows, leftover junk.
    The most chilling detail i heard from the report were they found scratch marks all over the back of the doors. The new owner assumed they animal claw marks, obviously children scratching to get out.
    These people deserve to burn

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Agreed but this occurred in CA, they won't be held responsible. Give em a week and they'll be the new poster children for being victims of something themselves which drove them to do these horrible things.

They'll probably blame it on homeschooling and try to put more regulations on it. I saw one report where they said it was able to happen because they had a "private school" on the property and they aren't required to be inspected.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    They'll probably blame it on homeschooling and try to put more regulations on it. I saw one report where they said it was able to happen because they had a "private school" on the property and they aren't required to be inspected.

On the other hand, last night at dinner my 14 year old daughter proclaimed: "I don't get the Tide pod thing. I don't know a single person who would do that...but then again, I don't go to public school."

Whatever, yeah, politics have nothing to do with this....unless and until some bureaucrats bring it up, but if its happening already...

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    And I had to get one of my nuts chopped up so we could even have one baby. And these dirtbags can have 13 with no problems. :xmad:

Jason

Top Bottom