• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I've had several members ask me how to find their member number. I've posted it before in a few threads but I can't ever remember which thread to point them to. So I decided to give it it's own thread.

First off you'll need your own join date. That's found under "My Profile". From your profile screen, find and click the "Community" tab. From the drop down menu, click "Member List." You will see something similar to the picture below. See the "Join Date" I have circled? Click it TWICE. This will sort members by the join date instead of alphabetical. Mike will be the first member who joined on 1-11-2008 followed by Fenway.

Now find the page that has your join date one it.

aAO6WQq.png

Once you find it, you can figure out you your number out 2 ways. Lets take me for example. I joined 8-21-2012. I'm on page 920, second from the bottom. So you can take 920 (page number) x 25 (members per page) = 23,000. So the last name on that page it #23,000. I'm 22,999.

Or if you look real close, there is numbers under the last name on the list in a grey color. They are very hard to see but give you the range. I've circled them in the picture below.

qcEIGs7.png

Your member number will change as members get banned, they are removed from the list.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom