• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Those familiar with Ring security products know they provide a network where neighbors can share videos. This showed up there today, apparently recorded about 1 AM this past Sunday morning. There really are no words, so I will let it speak for itself.

WARNING! NSFW!

See what was shared to my Ballinshire Estates/ Cobblestone Ring Neighborhood.

Shooting 34th & Georgetown

We have given this video to the police already but thought we would share it as well. It a little long... halfway through the video is when the shooting starts

https://ring.com/share/6510784453503752975?s=nw

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Its SFW if you dont speak jive. Couldnt understand a word of it. except for repeated "say what?!?!" I'm lost.

images

Definitely could make the n word out as well

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Indianapolis, Indiana. It says 34th and Georgetown and his location is west Indy.

That's a lot of shooting in a good amount of time. Wonder how many 911 calls were actually placed.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Indianapolis, Indiana. It says 34th and Georgetown and his location is west Indy.

That's a lot of shooting in a good amount of time. Wonder how many 911 calls were actually placed.

Probably not many. Snitches get stitches. Or worse.

Yeah that was said tongue-in-cheek but you get the idea. Probably pretty common for folks in that area to hear gunfire and just ignore it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Yeah that was said tongue-in-cheek but you get the idea. Probably pretty common for folks in that area to hear gunfire and just ignore it.

The gunfire is never ignored. It is always called in. Problem is to few LEO and to many **** bags. This is just up the street from us. Around the corner.
    There are more than a few crews hanging out in the area. LEO knows who they are. Just have to actually catch them.
    That corner is an ********* magnet.

Last edited:

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville

It's not as bad as the east side here but there was a guy shot in a robbery at that gas station fairly recently. This is not too awful far from churchmouse in the speedway area either.
    That being said my MIL still goes to this gas station all the time. Again though not at 0100

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Skip to 7:00 mark, would it kill them to edit out 7 min of worthless video???

This video is not shocking at all, I am sure they are all productive members of society, I just hope none of them were late for work...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom