• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Gotta take care of business tonight against Michigan!

Any demoralized Hoosier fans have a couple or 4 tickets to sell for when Purdue comes to visit?

PUalum04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Hope
    I was at the game Thursday evening. My ears are still ringing!

Michigan is a good team and they played Purdue extremely well. This was a huge win for the Boilers and proved once again the depth of this team.

Although no road game in the big ten is a gimme, tomorrow's game should be fun to watch if you're a Purdue fan.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Thanks for bringing back a fun memory! Once upon a time when I was in 9th grade, the morning after the Purdue/IU game at Purdue, a circle of athletes had gathered near my locker talking about the game. I joined in and made mention of the really good seat I had, to which the first response was one of them calling BS. He was about ready to cry when I pulled my ticket stub out of my pocket. The hell of it is that I was never really interested in sports (and all of these guys knew that, adding to their wailing and gnashing of teeth) and for me it was just time that I could go have an adventure with grandma and grandpa.

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    Obscure fact, we were the Painters next door neighbors in Muncie. Kids of course. They had a full concrete basketball court in there yard. We wore out many big wheels on that court.

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Obscure fact, we were the Painters next door neighbors in Muncie. Kids of course. They had a full concrete basketball court in there yard. We wore out many big wheels on that court.
    That’s pretty cool. In the early 90’s I went to the Purdue basketball camp and Matt Painter was my squads coach. I remember him having a dunk contest in the upstairs of Lambert Fieldhouse again his teammates. The best part was when me and my friends were walking down the street from the dorm and Gene Keady pulled up beside us in his Cadillac and asked us if we were having a good time.

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    E2A1BADB-4945-4F03-864D-443CAF245663.jpeg You mean this guy? I was like a kid in the candy store when I saw I’m at a baseball game this last season. Oh and my son just got accepted today to Purdue so I am a very proud poppa!!!!!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Whew! Wasn't a smackdown but it was a victory

Hard fought. IU isn't a tough place to play. Purdue didn't have it in the first half. They ground it out and got through it.

Two games in a row Haas has saved them....despite the missed dunk. :):

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Hard fought. IU isn't a tough place to play. Purdue didn't have it in the first half. They ground it out and got through it.

My favorite moment.. Carsen Edwards dunk! Haas reaction was priceless too

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

That was great! The Purdue bench was told to stay seated. :):

Top Bottom