• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HodgeStyle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2018
    Scott County
    Trying to think of something i can do or talk about that is not already on here. You INGO users are serious about knowing your "stuff". I am just getting into this firearm world of yours and im impressed. However, im still looking for a group of people who might be interested in like a meet and greet thing once a month to shoot the bull and shoot some targets near scott county area. If interested let me know, so we can setup something.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Everyone brings a different perspective. Jump in with both feet into the things that interest you. The vast majority aren't going to give you grief, if you're wanting to learn, even if the topic has already been covered.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Just give us your thoughts on Glock vs. 1911. We haven't had one of those in a while.

Just make sure to state your opinion strongly and don't back down.

HodgeStyle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2018
    Scott County
    Honestly, i couldnt give a strong opinion on either. I have never shot a glock or 1911. I am just an average, 50 hr work week fella. I cant afford them pricy guns. I currently own a Ruger LCP (personal carry) and a couple other cheaper guns. Since im new to the firearms world. I didnt habe anybody to help me with my purchases and i just bought what i had thought was in my best interest for what i needed.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just give us your thoughts on Glock vs. 1911. We haven't had one of those in a while.

Just make sure to state your opinion strongly and don't back down.

Yes, and make sure to note that 1911s are preferred by their namesakes "old, slow, and sometimes has issues 'working' properly" ;)

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Trying to think of something i can do or talk about that is not already on here. You INGO users are serious about knowing your "stuff". I am just getting into this firearm world of yours and im impressed. However, im still looking for a group of people who might be interested in like a meet and greet thing once a month to shoot the bull and shoot some targets near scott county area. If interested let me know, so we can setup something.

Guns are only one topic on this forum. We've got politics, Colts, Shooter'd members gone to hell, jokes, mean mods with real ban hammers, goats, sheep, OOPS. sheeps and goats are my skeletons, etc.
    Load up on Maxwell House and write away.
    WELCOME TO INGO

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Watch out for the CZ guys. They are just here to run up their post counts. Welcome to INGO.

TRUTH!

554280_397966763629974_247749328_n-jpg.293625

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :welcome: 2 :ingo: [SUP]from [/SUP]NWI

Nice to have you here. Ask questions, especially dumb ones. Use terms like permit, 9mm caliber, and anything else you can think of.

Seriously just post in threads that interest you and have fun.

We in NWI get together as much as we can.

There are a lot of members in Bloomington and the Indy area. Churchmouse may have some info on meets. I think a lot of mid staters hang out here

[h=1]The Official Status Update Thread #186 Let retire winter[/h]just jump in near the end and find people with nearby locations.

ChootEm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Whitestown
    Ohhhhh Lord...here we go again!!!!

This thread is already off to a great start!!!:laugh:

Ohhhh and Glocks suck.....just thought I would help it along in the direction we ALL KNOW it is heading.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Nothing less than .270 Winchester.

Top Bottom