• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Ours "started" at 2:00am with our son upchucking all over the side of his bed, down the side of his bed, and onto the floor. 3 hours and 15 minutes after I'd fallen asleep.

That was a fun way to begin the day, let me tell you.

40 minutes later, I've moved all my morning stuff / clothes into the "guest room" and prepare the bed. Only the washing machine is going about 8 feet from my head. And the comforter kept unbalancing the load and shaking the washer and the whole room. I bet it was pushing 4:00 before I fell back asleep.

Woke up at 5:37 with a calf cramp. 23 minutes before my alarm was to go off.

Hooray for little sleep!

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Mine is good so far. Going to go see my lovely gf after work. Usually only get to see her on the weekend so it's a treat when we can get together during the week.

DCR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    No VD here! But I have spent most of my morning in the bathroom, your kid's got nothin' on me. Oh, and my wife makes a mean stroganoff, so I got that going for me.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    Pretty crappy day so far. So basically, pretty normal. Son came into the bedroom at 3am. I was late work work as always. Wife is mad at me again. Same as always. Tonight doesn't look much better.

Jason

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Spouse hasn't acknowledged that it's Valentine's Day yet, or mentioned any dinner plans. I do know I will NOT be cooking tonight, one way or another! We usually go out for a nice dinner, but things have been a little different lately.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Valentines Day has taken on a different meaning in my household. My wife lost her Mom to cancer a year ago today, so it's now much less about the romantic stuff and more about being there for her and my father-in-law.

Top Bottom