• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Anybody else here had experience with them? Saw an old thread in 2014. Owner hasn't been active here in a long time. Spring finally broke after 12 years.

Any other recommendations?

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I would assume the warranty period is long gone. Unless you have some specific affinity for them why not just call another garage door company ? The yellow pages - or even Google - is full of them !

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Ok thanks. And no, my springs weren't installed by them, it came with the house when it was build. I'm lucky I got 12 years out of it. I know how to google and bing but I just wanted to hear from anyone here first besides them that's local.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    We've used these guys a few times for repair work and have been quite pleased. A-1 Garage Doors | Residential Garage Doors | Greater Indianapolis & Southeast Indiana

And after the last repair job... We'll stick with them until they give us a reason not to. I thought that my older Craftsman opener had gone T/U and inquired about a replacement. Guy told my wife (I was at work) that it'd be a lot better to repair the Craftsman vs buying a new one. So - he repaired the old one. Not a lot of companies would do that, I don't think.

Our home reno needed a new garage door on the back of my house. This is the company that my contractor went through. No problems with the single-car manually operated door that we got. Best Indianapolis Garage Doors | Garage Door Repair

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I highly recommend them. Came on time and snappy work. Very reasonable price. Nathan was very professional. Took less than 30min to replace cable and spring!!! They'll be my go to company from now on.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I highly recommend them. Came on time and snappy work. Very reasonable price. Nathan was very professional. Took less than 30min to replace cable and spring!!! They'll be my go to company from now on.

Outstanding, I can keep them in my preferred vendor list. Good to hear they took care of you.

Top Bottom