• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    Had a crappy day? Or had the best day you can remember? Tell us about it !!! The INGO community is here for you. Might of been better in break room. Oh well. Ugh.

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I had a pretty good day. Went to the eye doctor to get another shot in the eye and instead, got some laser work done instead. That also meant that the normal post shot routine of milky vision, burning and sudden sinus issues from the antiseptic in the tear ducts were avoided. Overall, a very good day indeed.

Plus, I picked up a couple of boxes of new production Midwest 44 mag 240g ammo for about $28 a box. I was thinking that I'd be spending $38 at least locally.

It was a good one for me.

The Stig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Eastern Greene
    My bullmastiff had his toe amputated a couple weeks ago. Malignant melanoma.

Today I took him to the vet to have an ultrasound. No other cancer was found.

Huge $$$ for procedures and tests, but he is a good boy so it was worth it.

Overall it was a good day.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I really want a brownie but Mrs. Itchytriggerfinger used all the eggs to make chocolate chip muffins so I'm forced to have those instead. Safe to say I've had better days.

RMG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    West Side
    Not doing too bad, thanks for asking. Decent day at work, some mesquite chicken for dinner. And now we are one day away from the weekend. Not too bad.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Doing OK, but just tired of arguing. Its the same thing as last time, so can I just copy and paste my comments from the last mass shooting? (no, more laws wont help, we need to enforce what we have, banning stuff wont help (look at drugs), etc)

I did have a nice conversation with the brother of an old friend who wanted a private chat on FB about "whats the big deal about ARs?" because he didnt want to deal with the rhetoric from both sides of the extremes by doing so in public. He asked some valid questions, and I answered them, clearing up some misconceptions. It was nice.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Hasn’t really been a bad day, but more a week of things that if they could go wrong they have. Nothing major or life changing, but aggravating nonetheless. How do so many people survive day to day??

40 minutes at the range tonight with the most recent acquisition relieved some built up tension. Spending Saturday at the Chicago Auto show with dad will relieve the rest.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Actually had a really good day. Took my 90 year old mother food shopping and when I got home my blood pressure was still normal!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Took a hot piece of slag from cutting a rotted out exhaust bolt right on the neck, just below the adams apple. Early in the morning too, so my shirt got to rub on it most the day

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    Well i got an email from savage that they accepted my rebate that has been in limbo for a month(the 100 buck one) I picked up a gun(ruger 10/22 wild hog edition) i won in a raffle in december(in arkansas that i entered in october), even tho it wasnt the gun i picked[savage axis in 243] as apparently they miscounted , it still only cost me 4 dollars in raffle tickets and 25 bucks to get it from my local ffl. My vacation check from work that was two weeks late was found, AND my lardass went off my diet for today and ate like a stuffed pig. So this is prolly like an 8. I will say tho that a month ago when i had to spend 1000 on my water heater, 1000 on my truck and 400 on a new water softener in one week , would that make this a balancing out king of yin/yang thing?

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Got woke up at 12:30am to replace a pole and some wire that a drunk driver decided to tear down this morning. Other than that, was an ok day.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    i'm sitting at work, with nothing to do, going to be an easy day, it is raining tho (supposed to stop around 11am) if (and its a big if) I stick around at work all day, it'll be boring, and kinda looking forward to tonight, my daughter bought 4 tickets to big bad voodoo daddy, so myself, my fiancée, my daughter, and her sisters boyfriend (her sister, and her bf both have to work) will be enjoying some modern swing revival music, im not really a fan of that kind of music, but my daughter played the trumpet for 8 years (grade school, high school and 2 years of college) so she likes brass heavy music, and since she's getting older, daddy daughter time isn't as readily available as it used to be, ill enjoy it

so all in all, its going to be a good day!

hope everyone else has just a good day as I have!

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Wakin' up on the right side of the grass is about all it takes. Some days are better than others but all of 'em are better than not having one.

So far today, I've cleaned the old Glock 23 and changed it back to 9mm. Gonna' put the final touches on a bathroom/shower redo and await the niece's delivery of Girl Scout cookies. Awaiting is what I do best.

Top Bottom