• ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I was at Best Buy around 1:15pm today.
    I went there to buy a new 4K BluRay player and pick up some BluRays to stock the movie library.
    While looking at the Samsung 4K BR player I was approached by a guy telling me he just brought one back and as the story went along he also returned a new Samsung TV 'cause he didn't like the picture.
    I foolishly asked him what his cable carrier was. Then it happened...
    "I'm NOT giving those liberal cork sockers trucking frockers wacked out dems the satisfaction of warping my mind with their **** for brains thinking while they're brainwashing this weak minded country and stupid people that can't think for themselves". His rant went on and on and on and on.......
    I walked out without buying a thing. Actually I walked fast to get away from that clown. WOW! Off the meds would have been a safe bet on a multiple choice quiz.
    I figure it's an INGO member and wanted to know which gentleman I just met.
    Mid-late 40s, receding hairline, wirey, and wild eyed.
    I'm guessing he's not a liberal nor happy with the media.
    Any ideas who it might have been?

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    4k tv’s don’t get me started about being able to see a grain of sand at 20 feet.

But it was not not me I have the work punch to prove it. Plus for my age I got a full head of hair and I only self medicate.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Not me. I am built like a middle aged Sasquatch. Usually keep to myself and hate causing a scene.

Wife on the other hand, can tear through a store like a scalded ape on a mission. It is embarrassing to go shopping with her. However, she has not been in the Indy area for a few weeks, and I never seen her cross-dress like a man. She is skinny, but has a monster mass of hair on her head. Pulling off a receding hairline would be a no-go.

Sounds like something that would happen in the Kokomo Best Buy. We have more than our share of local fruits and nuts.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well, the fist issue was that you went into a Best Buy Kidding, but mildly. I've lost any interest in the place.

But I get what you are saying, for some reason I have the same effect on folks working in service related jobs (think fast food, lower end retail, etc). I try and be nice and then I'm getting the entire life story, and how they are living out of their truck, etc and all the lowdown on their employer... meanwhile I was just trying to be nice and ask how their day was (which I usually try and do when dealing with people serving customers, as I know those folks are not always treated well).

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    DUDE! It was rude of you to walk away when we were in the middle of a conversation. I just figured you had to go to the bathroom or something. :nuts:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What made him think that he could talk to you that way? We're you wearing some sort of identifier (pro-2A shirt/MAGA hat) or something?

Top Bottom